PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Rolling Chassis!!!

k062693w
10-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Maybe I'm out of line here, But I think since this is a Mustang site that the Cars and Rolling Chassis section of the Parts for Sale should be for mustangs and Capris. I've noticed that some people are already doing this by posting ATVs and motorcycles, and such in the misc. section.
Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people posting other types of cars and vehicles on here, But when I want to look for what Mustangs and Capris ( rolling or turn key) are for sale I don't want to hunt through trucks, motorcycles, and RICEBURNERS!!!! to find it..
I'm sure I'll get some flack back on this from people, But oh well, It's a rant section and I'm posting my personal opinion!!!!
Thanks for listening LOL
:bigthumb

barkey
10-15-2007, 06:56 PM
There were 12 posts in cars and rolling today 8 of them were mustangs its not like there are thousands of cars posted on here everyday and you have to go through pages to find a mustang.

Black Hole
10-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Maybe I'm out of line here, But I think since this is a Mustang site that the Cars and Rolling Chassis section of the Parts for Sale should be for mustangs and Capris. I've noticed that some people are already doing this by posting ATVs and motorcycles, and such in the misc. section.
Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people posting other types of cars and vehicles on here, But when I want to look for what Mustangs and Capris ( rolling or turn key) are for sale I don't want to hunt through trucks, motorcycles, and RICEBURNERS!!!! to find it..
I'm sure I'll get some flack back on this from people, But oh well, It's a rant section and I'm posting my personal opinion!!!!
Thanks for listening LOL
Calm down and use the search function if it's that big of a problem. :screwy:

k062693w
10-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I expected this kind of response.. I just figured ( as I said before) that it should be for Mustangs and Capris.. I mean I could be wrong but I could have swore that the Stang in STANGBANGERZ was for Mustang, and not for Harleys, Hondas, Atvs, and Pickup trucks..
It's my opinion, and I still think I'm entitled to it, that the other vehicles for sale would be better suited in the misc. category.. I'm not mad by any means.. Again it's just my opinion, and I don't expect the directors, moderators, etc. to take my opinion and change the forum...I've just noticed that it seems like the ones who have been on here since the beginning speak their minds and expect no negative response, but as soon as someone new says something to change things up, It's like how dare some new guy come in here and try to change our perfect world!! Again just an observation and personal opinion, and I don't expect anyone to agree or conform to it, but I thought that's what the RANTS forum was for...But I could be wrong!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm just very thankful for having a local forum that's FREE to post things for sale and to meet/interact with like-minded people and make new friends. You can't really ask for much more than that these days. There's a handful of guys who bust their asses keeping the lights on around here and they get very little thanks...it's not about how long you've been around, its about respect and stepping on those peoples' toes after all they do for people and get little if any thanks in return. I REALLY don't mean to sound like a dick, but it's free...and just because we're all Mustang/Ford guys doesn't mean we live/eat/sleep/drink and die MUSTANGS and that's the only thing that ever gets sold.

Hell it could all be lumped into one listing of "shit for sale" where everything is a total unorganized mess.

It's like the guy said in the movie Snatch "when i throw a dog a bone, i don't care to hear how well it tastes". In a world where almost nothing is free anymore, you really can't ask for much more.

k062693w
10-15-2007, 10:14 PM
WAHHH FUCKING WAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

k062693w
10-15-2007, 10:19 PM
I'M SORRY IF ANYONE WAS OFFENDED!!! I MADE A SUGGESTION AND WASN'T DOWNPLAYING THE SITE BY ANY MEANS..I JUST STATED A PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND OPINION, I GUESS FROM NOW ON I'LL JUST KEEP THEM TO MYSELF!!!!
AGAIN I APOLIGIZE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS FINE WEBSITE, AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING IT RUNNING AND AVALIABLE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE..

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-15-2007, 10:21 PM

So you're gonna be like that when others give their opinion? You wonder why your opinion means so little? Try to contribute more than "wahhh fucking wahhh" and stop crying that you had to skim through a few other vehicles for sale and maybe you can voice a mature opinion without getting ripped for it.

Maximus
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
You better watch speaking your mind in her. Theres now only one way, hers:rolleyes::lol:

k062693w
10-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm beginning to think that there are a lot of them on here. LOL

Mista Bone
10-16-2007, 12:07 AM

Vinny, while a Mustang freak, enjoyed and welcome all makes, even Honda's.

It's not like the For Sale section is getting massive traffic........

Don't see me posting Honda parts for sale here, but an old Accord beater I bought was from a GCFBA member who happen to be on SBZ as well.

Honestly, beyond here and NKYFBA, is there anywhere else worthwhile locally?

dedpedal
10-16-2007, 06:58 AM
I'M SORRY IF ANYONE WAS OFFENDED!!! I MADE A SUGGESTION AND WASN'T DOWNPLAYING THE SITE BY ANY MEANS..I JUST STATED A PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND OPINION, I GUESS FROM NOW ON I'LL JUST KEEP THEM TO MYSELF!!!!
AGAIN I APOLIGIZE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS FINE WEBSITE, AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING IT RUNNING AND AVALIABLE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE..

Noone was offended and you expected flack. You got it. While this IS a Mustang based site it also is free for members to post items for sale that are not Mustangs. This is to sell beaters, second cars and other misc items to members. I bought a TV from a fellow member a few months ago. Your opinion is welcome even if not agreed to by many. Good ideas sometimes come from others thoughts and opinions. Now pull your panties out of your ass and enjoy the site. Dont feel the urge to suppress, just keep it in the right forum. Thanks, Kev

MrsAPE
10-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Well said Kev.

cobrajoe
10-16-2007, 07:33 AM
You better watch speaking your mind in her. Theres now only one way, hers:rolleyes::lol:

:eek:

MrsAPE
10-16-2007, 07:37 AM

Well she does own it! :D

Holly
10-16-2007, 09:08 AM

Thanks Kim. Most people respect that. :rolleyes:

If you don't like it here, there's an easy solution for that. I'm getting a little sick of the "jabs" - for no reason.

Matt runs this board and he welcomes all suggestions for bettering it. It's his decision whether he wants to implement the suggested changed.

Vinny made Matt an Administrator a couple of of years ago, for a reason. ;)

k062693w
10-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Noone was offended and you expected flack. You got it. While this IS a Mustang based site it also is free for members to post items for sale that are not Mustangs. This is to sell beaters, second cars and other misc items to members. I bought a TV from a fellow member a few months ago. Your opinion is welcome even if not agreed to by many. Good ideas sometimes come from others thoughts and opinions. Now pull your panties out of your ass and enjoy the site. Dont feel the urge to suppress, just keep it in the right forum. Thanks, Kev

Thanks Kev, I just wanted you to know I don't wear panties.. I go COMMANDO LMAO :lol:

I think everyone is missing the point of what I originally stated, which was that the CARS AND ROLLING CHASSIS section should be for Mustangs and Capris, and that all others should be in the Misc. section.. i was not suggesting that you not allow other vehicles to be sold on the site, just have them put in the Misc. section.
Thanks, Aaron :bigthumb

Maximus
10-16-2007, 10:03 AM

Thats fine, we all realize that...but we dont need to be reminded of it at every oppurtunity.:)

Black Hole
10-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Thats fine, we all realize that...but we dont need to be reminded of it at every oppurtunity.:)
We don't need your unneeded negative comments every day either. :punch:

theyallslow
10-16-2007, 10:53 AM
:popcorn:

facemelter71
10-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Oh good god,I forsee the whipping room in the near future.

Rick93coupe
10-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Rather than turn this into a bitch fest, lets get back to the original post.. If you look at that forum, it says, " have a car or rolling chassis?" At no point does it say "have a mustang or capri?" I mean I know this is the Rant section, but at some point you really have to point out when someone is being petty. I mean hell, I'm happy to search through a few threads to find something I want. Maybe the solution for you is to post a wanted thread if scrolling titles is to much for ya?

plated
10-16-2007, 11:35 AM
some people need to just shut the fuck up:rockon:

92BlackStang
10-16-2007, 11:37 AM
some people need to just shut the fuck up:rockon::agree:

Maximus
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM

Ive been nice lately.:lol:

theyallslow
10-16-2007, 12:27 PM

thats funny, with things you said about and to bluecrew.

VuNiT3
10-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Off to the Whipping Room we go...

Auston Anderson
10-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Well if this is as bad as it seems im quiting now before you guys find out about all my plans for my yard sell and junk pawn offs just as joke lets lighten up A

Maximus
10-16-2007, 01:10 PM
thats funny, with things you said about and to bluecrew.

Aww Cmon, Josh makes it easy sometimes.:bigthumb

plated
10-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Well if this is as bad as it seems im quiting now before you guys find out about all my plans for my yard sell and junk pawn offs just as joke lets lighten up A
hey,i talked to you yesterday on 125 bout vinny.nice to meet ya.vinny's probably glad to see you keep it clean,way cleaner than he did

theyallslow
10-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Aww Cmon, Josh makes it easy sometimes.:bigthumb

this is true. but where are they now?

Black Hole
10-16-2007, 02:01 PM
this is true. but where are they now?
Josh is on here...we came to an understanding and lately he's been doing a damn good job in keeping the peace on his end.

His chick is banned....nuff said.

pegasus
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Maybe I'm out of line here,

yes yes you are out of line!!!!!!!!!!!

please take a number and get back in

alot of ppl sell othere stuff here to make money to put back in to there stangs/t-birds there for it have every thing to do with there stangs
or they buy and truck to tow there stang or another car to drive daily so there not putting so many miles on guess what there stang/t-bird

I rest my case.....

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/nineiron_photos/IMG_1699.jpg http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/Jman8182/IMG_0184.jpg

GET IT THERES A CASE KNIFE AND THERE A BED SO I REST MY CASE HAHA ........i made a funny

k062693w
10-16-2007, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE][/QUyes yes you are out of line!!!!!!!!!!!

please take a number and get back in

alot of ppl sell othere stuff here to make money to put back in to there stangs/t-birds there for it have every thing to do with there stangs
or they buy and truck to tow there stang or another car to drive daily so there not putting so many miles on guess what there stang/t-bird

I rest my case.....
OTE]
Apparently Someone was an English and Grammer Major :lol:

k062693w
10-16-2007, 05:04 PM
O.k. I can see that there are a lot of people quick to jump on the bandwagon without doing the reading for themselves.. I'll try to type slower and maybe they can keep up, "I never said that you should not be able to post other vehicles or items on the site, All i said was that I feel ( personal opinion) that any items not Mustang/Capri related should be in the Misc. Catagory"...
If I have not typed slow enough for the people ( you know who you are) that can't understand this, then check the yellow pages here are professionals that can help!!!

YouGotJunk
10-16-2007, 05:11 PM
lol this thread is halarious....I could jump in this and start argueing..but i'm not sure which bandwagon I should jump on!!!

barkey
10-16-2007, 05:41 PM
O.k. I can see that there are a lot of people quick to jump on the bandwagon without doing the reading for themselves.. I'll try to type slower and maybe they can keep up, "I never said that you should not be able to post other vehicles or items on the site, All i said was that I feel ( personal opinion) that any items not Mustang/Capri related should be in the Misc. Catagory"...
If I have not typed slow enough for the people ( you know who you are) that can't understand this, then check the yellow pages here are professionals that can help!!!

Is it really that big of a deal it might take you 10 seconds longer to look at the classifieds with all the makes in it. This isn't ebay stop your bitchin

k062693w
10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Is it really that big of a deal it might take you 10 seconds longer to look at the classifieds with all the makes in it. This isn't ebay stop your bitchin

And yet more comments from the peanut gallery!! :flipoff:

R825OH
10-16-2007, 05:44 PM
:screwy:Wow you just joined...

barkey
10-16-2007, 05:48 PM
:screwy:Wow you just joined...

Yeah they just got internet service in that section of the trailer park and since his daddy just turned him out he makes money every night but he has rules he will only blow a guy in a mustang or capri

Maximus
10-16-2007, 05:50 PM
lol this thread is halarious....I could jump in this and start argueing..but i'm not sure which bandwagon I should jump on!!!

You have your own bandwagon.:bigthumb

347sc
10-16-2007, 05:54 PM
What the hell is up with all the personal attacks? Thats not what this board was designed for. We have a great thing here lets not fuck it up.

DeckerEnt
10-16-2007, 06:03 PM
I agree with 347sc. Why all the name calling and useless babble. It is a cars for sale section. Not a mustangs and capris for sale section. As stated before, Vinny, the one who started all of this, wanted a place for friends to hang out. Not just mustang people, Friends. Isn't that what life should be about, friends having a good time. Now a good bitch fest is fun and all. But when it comes to people name calling and the put downs, I think that crosses a line.
Keith

KenB
10-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Vinny made Matt an Administrator a couple of of years ago, for a reason. ;)

I guess he made me an admin and had me help him build this site for no reason then? cause I was fired! :bangwall:

R825OH
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
I agree with 347sc. Why all the name calling and useless babble. It is a cars for sale section. Not a mustangs and capris for sale section. As stated before, Vinny, the one who started all of this, wanted a place for friends to hang out. Not just mustang people, Friends. Isn't that what life should be about, friends having a good time. Now a good bitch fest is fun and all. But when it comes to people name calling and the put downs, I think that crosses a line.
Keith

I agree Keith , the:screwy: was what that was meaning So what,whats for sale in there .If someone is an active member of the board; then sell whatever you want.

YouGotJunk
10-16-2007, 06:29 PM
I guess he made me an admin and had me help him build this site for no reason then? cause I was fired! :bangwall:

You were fired because you have to many tattoos...they talked to there lawyer and legal assistants and they just thought you looked way to offensive and thought it would be best if you guys parted ways!!:lol::lol:

YouGotJunk
10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
You have your own bandwagon.:bigthumb

yeah I know...I just didn't think people could handle mine, but since you mentioned it..I guess i'll join in.

PS. i'm taking applications to join my bandwagon...just apply here and i'll let ya know if ya qualify or not. :cool1::flipoff:

k062693w
10-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Now I understand the mentality of some people. They couldn't just leave their comments at mine, they had to try and play 3rd grade games and make personal assaults at me.. And just for the record I don't live in a trailer park, I've had internet service for 10 years, and FYI my father is deceased.
But thanks for showing your true colors to everyone :flipoff:

YouGotJunk
10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah that is kinda Fked up. What's wrong with trailer parks anyways....there's some hottiezzzz that live in some of them!!!!! But..on a serious note...it's never good to talk about someones family...doesn't matter if your joking or not.

Timido
10-16-2007, 06:47 PM
What the hell is up with all the personal attacks? Thats not what this board was designed for. We have a great thing here lets not fuck it up.

I think Bo is on to somthing here. Please try to keep the personal attacks out of the forums.

RACEME
10-16-2007, 07:05 PM
this thread has run its course.

dedpedal
10-16-2007, 11:36 PM
this thread has run its course.

And Ill add "Awwww fuck this!". too many people getting pissed off over stupid shit. I love you all and thats my story.