PDA

View Full Version : Outback....

Maximus
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Chessey potatoes....AWESOME!!!
The Chica said they were a trail item and she wasnt sure if they were at all the locations. But man, um umm Goooood!! I had them with the Pork Chops and the apple sauce stuff. :drool:

Gave me a Hellofa Shit today, (maybe that was me mixing beers at Dickmans last night) but overall, :bigthumb:bigthumb

Enjoy:D

Black Hole
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Just don't get a steak from there.

I was cravin steak so Em and I went there last night (against my better judgement since I've never had a GOOD steak from that place).

Good service early with quick drinks and an appatizer. Salads came quick too but no bread. :mad:

Then no refills......at all. I order my 8oz Sirloin medium-rare....Em orders hers medium. 30 min later,my steak comes and it's easily medium-well and fried on the one side. Em's filet is well instead of medium. Server didn't come back where I could even complain while the food was still warm. :mad: :mad:

$40 bill for that crap.:mad: ....last time I ever go back to Outback.....it's only Texas Roadhouse for me anymore.

R825OH
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Texass Roadhouse mmmmmm...... yummmmmmmy!

Rick93coupe
10-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I LOVE the coconut shrimp appetizer at outback.. good stuff. Dont think I ever had a steak there, its always some sort of bbq plate for me.

5.0calypso93lx
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Just don't get a steak from there.

I was cravin steak so Em and I went there last night (against my better judgement since I've never had a GOOD steak from that place).

Good service early with quick drinks and an appatizer. Salads came quick too but no bread. :mad:

Then no refills......at all. I order my 8oz Sirloin medium-rare....Em orders hers medium. 30 min later,my steak comes and it's easily medium-well and fried on the one side. Em's filet is well instead of medium. Server didn't come back where I could even complain while the food was still warm. :mad: :mad:

$40 bill for that crap.:mad: ....last time I ever go back to Outback.....it's only Texas Roadhouse for me anymore.

Sorry to hear that Matt, which location did you go to? I work at the Outback in Mason, so I hope it wasn't there.

Ever try any of the other steaks? The sirloin is definately one of the bottom of the cuts.

Yes, the new cheesy potatoes do rock! Which location did you go to Craig?

Also saw Dave(Snotz) in there last friday, but forgot to post up about it.

Maximus
10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I usually get the Rib-eye and that has always been good.

Holly
10-17-2007, 02:24 PM
I love their baked sweet potatoes! YUMMY!

That reminds me, I have a gift card to Long Horn. They have the best fresh vegetables!

Anybody remember when there used to be a Lone Star used up there on Beechmont where the Square Bubble is now? They had the best filet and always great service, I was surprised they closed dwon.

snotzs135
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
was in there for mother-inlaws b-day and texas road house is awsome to but still have to say outback is my fav. Should have said hi to me 50 calypso will keep and eye out for ya next time i am in there :D

5.0calypso93lx
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
was in there for mother-inlaws b-day and texas road house is awsome to but still have to say outback is my fav. Should have said hi to me 50 calypso will keep and eye out for ya next time i am in there :D

I would have, but I don't like to disturb people, especially when they are at dinner with their family, and you guys came in right around our busiest time, so I was swamped lol.

nkystanger
10-17-2007, 04:00 PM
can't go wrong with their blooming onion and ribeye....

5.0calypso93lx
10-17-2007, 04:13 PM
I usually get the Rib-eye and that has always been good.

Next time you go, try the strip, Pittsburgh style, with extra seasoning. MMMMmmmmmm.

mach_u
10-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Have to try the new item out. I love outback! :drool: I always get a good Steak there... :dunno:

Black Hole
10-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Matt, which location did you go to? I work at the Outback in Mason, so I hope it wasn't there.

Ever try any of the other steaks? The sirloin is definately one of the bottom of the cuts.

Yes, the new cheesy potatoes do rock! Which location did you go to Craig?

Also saw Dave(Snotz) in there last friday, but forgot to post up about it.
Colerain yesterday.

I always go with the sirloin.....I've NEVER and I mean NEVER gotten a bad cut with a sirloin out of probably 50 steaks at the Texas Roadhouse and/or Buckhead Grill. I'm like 1 for 8 at Outback and the only winner there was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!!!!!!!

5.0calypso93lx
10-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Colerain yesterday.

I always go with the sirloin.....I've NEVER and I mean NEVER gotten a bad cut with a sirloin out of probably 50 steaks at the Texas Roadhouse and/or Buckhead Grill. I'm like 1 for 8 at Outback and the only winner there was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!!!!!!!

I mean that the sirloin cut on a cow is one of the worst, compared to all the others, strip, t bone, porterhouse, filet, etc.

I'll have to let my manager know about that store.

95redstang
10-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I mean that the sirloin cut on a cow is one of the worst, compared to all the others, strip, t bone, porterhouse, filet, etc.

I'll have to let my manager know about that store.

You should have never said you worked at the one in Mason. Now me and Rick are going to come in there and give you hell...:lol: Maybe even bring Larry's hillbilly as. We can have him take off his shirt and shoes while he is eating. That way you can check out his belly and his 12 toes..:eek:

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I used to be diehard Outback when it came to steak, now for my money it's a Longhorn Ribeye. If i could get the bloomin onion at Longhorn with their Ribeye it would be perfect.

Oh, Outback does have the best damn cheesecake i've ever ate though.

5.0calypso93lx
10-17-2007, 09:55 PM
You should have never said you worked at the one in Mason. Now me and Rick are going to come in there and give you hell...:lol: Maybe even bring Larry's hillbilly as. We can have him take off his shirt and shoes while he is eating. That way you can check out his belly and his 12 toes..:eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ricky already knew, just keep Larry out of there!!! He wouldn't be able to walk if that belly got any bigger!:lol:

95redstang
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ricky already knew, just keep Larry out of there!!! He wouldn't be able to walk if that belly got any bigger!:lol:

We would have to sit at a table instead of a booth...Only way a booth would work is if we greased up the edges with the butter they bring for the bread..:lol:

Pops Fun
10-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi
Ate at the Kenwood/montgmery location last night, just great service... Water glasses kept full, adult beverages in a steady stream etc. Had a bloomin onion and the outback special and it was great. Was there with the out-laws... the food was good :lol:

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-20-2007, 10:22 PM
For what it's worth, we went out tonight for sweetest day to Longhorn. I usually get their 12oz Ribeye but tonight i went with the 16oz Outlaw Ribeye which is a better cut and has some kind of special hand rubbed seasoning....best damn steak i've ever ate. It was the first steak i've ever ate that was actually better WITHOUT A1 sauce.

mach_u
10-21-2007, 12:02 PM
For what it's worth, we went out tonight for sweetest day to Longhorn. I usually get their 12oz Ribeye but tonight i went with the 16oz Outlaw Ribeye which is a better cut and has some kind of special hand rubbed seasoning....best damn steak i've ever ate. It was the first steak i've ever ate that was actually better WITHOUT A1 sauce.
If a steak needs A1 - it shouldn't be eaten. That's my motto!

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-24-2007, 08:32 PM
See i actually love A1 though....a lot of times i even eat it with a good steak, but this one was so damn good by itself that i didn't WANT the A1 with it.

mach_u
10-24-2007, 09:24 PM
See i actually love A1 though....a lot of times i even eat it with a good steak, but this one was so damn good by itself that i didn't WANT the A1 with it.
It's all good, just bustin your balls. I'm a little jaded having worked at O'Charleys for so long. We would get all these hillbillies coming in on the 1st of the month asking for well done Filet's, smothering them in A1 or ketchup and you just knew they were sending it back from some retarded reason and leaving a $1 tip on the table. All the while their 400lb heffer of a wife was shoving as many fries in her mouth as she could while washing it all down with a "diet" :lol: