Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Web Development Cost [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Web Development Cost

TZ250
10-17-2007, 10:02 PM
What are some general prices to hire someone to build a website? The site will be simple, maybe only three pages. It will need to accept credit card orders.

I've used MS Front Page, but I've never practiced enough to be good with it. Now I've learned that Microsoft has cancelled Front Page.

BTW, this is for a small business that I've started. I already own the domain name.

I don't yet have a price from a web developer, but once I do, I have nothing to compare it to.

Thanks in advance.

JaxWax
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM
What are some general prices to hire someone to build a website? The site will be simple, maybe only three pages. It will need to accept credit card orders.

I've used MS Front Page, but I've never practiced enough to be good with it. Now I've learned that Microsoft has cancelled Front Page.

BTW, this is for a small business that I've started. I already own the domain name.

I don't yet have a price from a web developer, but once I do, I have nothing to compare it to.

Thanks in advance.

Rob - PM me, used to be in the biz, B4 Wax :)

Have done the research and can help guide you in the right direction.

Scott