PDA

View Full Version : just looking for opinions

07thorobrd
10-18-2007, 08:03 AM
im have big plans for my V6 stang as do most of you on here. so i was just wondering what you all would recomind doing next. i have tinted the windows put a cobra rear decklid badge on and im just waiting for my quarter window louvers and side scoops to get painted. i dont know if i should buy the roush rear spoiler, get a body kit, or start working on engine modifications such as C/I intake, dual exhaust, or gears. just let me know what you all think. thanks in advance.

mustangboy
10-18-2007, 08:20 AM
Why mess around with all that crap that doesn't make it go any faster and just put a supercharger on it. I briefly thought of a v6 stang that was left completely stock appearing and put a turbo or s/c on it. I like sleepers though. Good luck.

R825OH
10-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Check out this months issue of Modified Mustangs, its gotta orange v6 car in it thats been tuned etc. and stilll gets 29 mpg on the hiway !!

98stangv6
10-18-2007, 12:51 PM
I'd say take the Cobra badge off, it's not a cobra, and put on a s/c if you have the money.

pegasus
10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I'd say take the Cobra badge off, it's not a cobra, and put on a s/c if you have the money.

:agree::agree:

Its like going on a blind date with a girl that has a wonder bra on great on the out side but once you pop the hood .....:jawdrop:your missing 2 cup sizes...
get a tune maybe some spray and make it sound good

07thorobrd
10-18-2007, 04:27 PM
ok thanks for the input guys. ill take it into consideration

pegasus
10-18-2007, 05:33 PM
sorry if i came off like a asshole

BlazinEagle
10-18-2007, 06:07 PM
I would go with some nice exhaust, intake and tune. JMO

Stang 38L
10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Definatley start out with exhaust and CAI. Its all up to how you want it to turn out. Do you want more of looks or more of go?

I have a ton of bolt on mods (no power adders) and a ton of appearance mods, they make a lot of the stuff for the V6 aftermarket. Take your time and research what you think is best for you.

Also, do not do the cobra badges!!

07thorobrd
10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
i know it prolly looks like being a poser or something by having the cobra badge but i like it and it will look good when my car is all finished. i put it on there because i like snakes. as far as more show or more go i want to eventually have both. but thanks for the input again.

pegasus
10-19-2007, 12:36 AM
im sorry but i gotta say slap some 'ds on that bitch

Stang 38L
10-19-2007, 06:57 AM
You are asking for flames by putting the cobra badges on the car ;)

Thats a big no-no.

:nono:

beefcake
10-19-2007, 09:19 AM
i know it prolly looks like being a poser or something by having the cobra badge but i like it and it will look good when my car is all finished. i put it on there because i like snakes. as far as more show or more go i want to eventually have both. but thanks for the input again.

lose the badges, you will get made fun of by anyone that takes cars seriously

you will be the joke of all the cruise ins, and if you go to the track, you will get laughed out.

i'm all for modifying anything, but the fake badges got to go, hell, a gt will get laughed outta anywhere with fake badges, a v6 will just be worse

good luck with the extra power

Stang 38L
10-19-2007, 09:34 AM
:agree:

Listen to Beef Squeeze-its, hes right.