PDA

View Full Version : THE UNITED STATES OF mexico? :mad:

mustangoutlaw
10-18-2007, 10:04 AM
I have a friend that works at a O'reillys auto parts in town, Yesterday he had a Mexican come in there wanting parts and my friend could not understand him and told him that I'm Sorry sir I don't understand your English! The guy responded and said some words in his language (Spanish) then said: "You Damn Americans need to learn espanol" and repeated it 3 times at him loudly!

I'm sorry but I would had lost my job right there if it where me!:boxing:

You come in to the USA and tell a law-abiding citizen and a Father of 5, grandfather of 9 that works 3 jobs to help support them and I respect very much and he has lived in this country all his life that he needs to learn your language! :HYF:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

where do you think you live at??? :dummy:

I could go on all day but I think you get where I'm coming from!! sorry this just P____ me off!!

cstreu1026
10-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately this country has failed to establish an official language so its a problem we are all likely to face. :(

MrsAPE
10-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh that irks me!!

Maximus
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately this country has failed to establish an official language so its a problem we are all likely to face. :(

We surely dont want to Offend anyone by having them speak English:rolleyes:

bobtsgt
10-18-2007, 11:04 AM
I hear ya. I probably would have lost my job as well if they would have said that to me.Damn beaners!

JonS
10-18-2007, 11:04 AM
They are about to start becoming a real nuisance. It is time to do something.:mad:

08 Vette
10-18-2007, 11:11 AM
I agree! I seen a TV add asking for Car saleman who speak spanish! F that!
My parents came over from Germany and they had to learn english.
It's America, learn the Damn language.

Black Horse
10-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Next time tell him to see Sheriff Jones for a translation ;)

R825OH
10-18-2007, 12:21 PM
English is the language of America, we didn't grow up taking Spanish in school as an alternate language. Speak English or go back to where you came from!!:dummy::(

Rob
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
English is the language of America, we didn't grow up taking Spanish in school as an alternate language. Speak English or go back to where you came from!!:dummy::(

:agree:

If you want to come to my Country and live here, then have a little respect and learn to speak the English language. If that is too much to ask then leave.

mustangoutlaw
10-18-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm with all of ya! Learn it or leave it!!!! And why your at it become a citizen legally!!!! Then work, severe this country, pay taxes and SS like all the rest of us do. If not :flipoff:

Kevin Doe
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
You guys seem pretty convinced that all mexican looking people here in the US are here illegally.

I'll play devils advocate here again (I have to clearly spell it out since last time I did you guys didn't seem to catch on). The original settlers from England didn't speak the native language of the land. If these spanish speaking people are US citizens, why then do they have to learn your language? The united states has no official language like was stated earlier.

Would it kill americans to learn another language? I think the United States is probalby the only country that does not have a large percentage of bilingual citizens. Hell, most europeans speak several languaes, and I dont' hear them complaining.

When I took a trip to europe I tried my best to speak german in germany (I didn't know much). They got frusturated and woudl reply to me in English. I found that very nice and helpful.

theyallslow
10-18-2007, 02:16 PM
well i am trying to learn spanish at work, but they said that if i learn it then i will make $5 more an hour. we can get mad about it all we want but it will never change.

RIXXX93GT
10-18-2007, 02:22 PM
You guys seem pretty convinced that all mexican looking people here in the US are here illegally.

I'll play devils advocate here again (I have to clearly spell it out since last time I did you guys didn't seem to catch on). The original settlers from England didn't speak the native language of the land. If these spanish speaking people are US citizens, why then do they have to learn your language? The united states has no official language like was stated earlier.

Would it kill americans to learn another language? I think the United States is probalby the only country that does not have a large percentage of bilingual citizens. Hell, most europeans speak several languaes, and I dont' hear them complaining.

When I took a trip to europe I tried my best to speak german in germany (I didn't know much). They got frusturated and woudl reply to me in English. I found that very nice and helpful.

Lets just keep the "illegal alien" argument seperate for now. Of course it wouldnt kill anyone to learn another language, so how many should we learn and in what order? First Spanish, then Chinese, Japanese, French. When I go to Mexico I dont yell at the resort workers or cab driver for not knowing what the hell Im saying. I understand that I am in a foreign country and will have difficulty communicating because of this. This is an English speaking country, no matter if its official or not. Im tired of this crap, keep bending over backwards to please everyone and soon youll have a good view of your own ass and you can see clearly the reaming your about to recieve.

mustangoutlaw
10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Lets just keep the "illegal alien" argument seperate for now.

Im tired of this crap, keep bending over backwards to please everyone and soon youll have a good view of your own ass and you can see clearly the reaming your about to recieve.

well said!

YouGotJunk
10-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I hate Fking beaners....there Fking nasty MFers that just take all the american jobs and skate through life taking every handout they can get...I hate even talking about this cause it just pisses me off. If you get mad because the parts stores here in America cant understand your illiterate non english speaking dirty lowrent Mther Fking ass.....Take you and the rest of your POS family members and friends back accross the border and buy your parts there!!:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Kevin Doe
10-18-2007, 03:31 PM
I clearly don't agree with the guy yelling at the parts guy. I wouldn't have got mad at the germans becaseu they couldn't understand my english.

I however see the reality of life here, and think I could benefit by learning spanish. I think if I was an imigrant, I would want to learn the language the majority of the people speak, so I'm not sure what is up with those people who dont' want to learn.

facemelter71
10-18-2007, 05:41 PM
If you were to flee to another country and live their tax free,free healthcare and insurance and live with 5 other mexicans,why in the world would you even learn the language.It would be a waste of your time,you already make more then double what you made in Mexico.And if you dont have a SS number then the only thing they can do is ship you back to the border where(hang on this gets rough) you come back to the U.S. and do it all over again.
It's all these people sayin they deserve rights.Well I think they should earn them,mandatory school then a couple years in the military.

bcoh5gt
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I feel the whipping room comin on:popcorn:

331TwistedWedge
10-18-2007, 06:35 PM
beaners are going to eat me ... :lol:

331TwistedWedge
10-18-2007, 06:36 PM
mexican americans, dont like to get up early, but they have to, to go to work ...

if you're over the age of 25, you should know this shit ... :lol:

rally
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
according to the x prez of mehico we are going to be looking at a united north america & south america. (kind of like the EU) the only problem is all of south america pretty much hates this part of north america

DeckerEnt
10-18-2007, 07:41 PM
The only currency understood world wide without exception is american money. Everyone knows what a 100 dollar bill looks like and how much it is worth. And last time I checked it didn't have another language on it. Well, e plurabus unam or something like that. I hope it never will. That says alot right there.
Keith

rally
10-18-2007, 07:48 PM
mybe so but the dollar is on the declineand i mean d
e
c
l
i
n
e

Greg Seibert
10-18-2007, 08:39 PM
mexican americans, dont like to get up early, but they have to, to go to work ...

>but day haff to, so they do it real slooooooooow.........:lol:

YouGotJunk
10-18-2007, 10:16 PM
F*CK BEANERS!! Buncha taco eatin Mther Fkers!!

92coupe
10-18-2007, 11:23 PM

Mexican Americans, Dont like to go to the Movies, where the dude has to wear contact lenses to make his blue eyes brown... Dont it make his brown eyes blue....:bigthumb

07thorobrd
10-18-2007, 11:51 PM
wow this is a touchy subject. i dont like mexicans as much as the next guy but we have to keep in mind that all of us were imigrants at one point. so unless your a full blooded native american it really puts most of us in the same boat. i mean after all it was pretty ballsy of columbus to say that he discovered something when there were already people living there. but on the other hand the mexicans should def. learn to speak some english and as far as them takeing all of our jobs...most of the jobs they do many americans wouldnt do bc the labor was to hard or the pay is too low or both.

dedpedal
10-19-2007, 07:16 AM
I imigrated from my mother. She was here from hers and so on. The first of my faamily came here legaly. Im sick of hearing that we're all imigrants. IF people of hispanic origin move here legaly, I have no problems, its the ones who hide in trucks, run across the Rio Grande or otherwise sneak in and demand rights and privileges that the rest of us work and pay taxes for. I bet they wouldnt come if it wasnt so easy.

VuNiT3
10-19-2007, 08:52 AM
:agree: Our country is too concerned with taking care of everyone but the people who rightfully live here.

mustangoutlaw
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
:agree: Our country is too concerned with taking care of everyone but the people who rightfully live here.

WERD!! Its to much for corporation and others, not enough about the American people!

RIXXX93GT
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Dont get me wrong, I have nothing and I mean nothing against foreigners. As people have stated, come here LEGALLY and get a job, pay taxes, get insurance just like this countries laws say you have to. Then learn to be able to communicate with the other citizens of the country you chose to come and live in. Its really very very simple. Dont try to blurr the facts and reasoning by saying "oh but we have so many here already" blah blah blah. Take a stand, and get on with it. Every day more and more enter the country illegally, the issue is not going to just go away the longer it is avoided the worse it gets and the harder to remedy. I work with Mexicans everyday. The ones I know are hard working, respectful people. BUt we do not hire translators, and do expect them to learn as much as possible of our language so they can function in our company. We also have people from the Uekrane, all of these people have one thing in common they are here legally.

mach_u
10-19-2007, 11:15 AM
according to the x prez of mehico we are going to be looking at a united north america & south america. (kind of like the EU) the only problem is all of south america pretty much hates this part of north america
Believe me, the feeling is mutual... :lol:

02mingryGT
10-19-2007, 11:49 AM
....most of the jobs they do many americans wouldnt do bc the labor was to hard or the pay is too low or both.

I disagree with the above. If they wasn't here to do the job then my guess is either the company in question would pay more or go out of business correct? So in a way the illegals are holding down the average median salary.

04comporangegt
10-19-2007, 01:42 PM
I disagree with the above. If they wasn't here to do the job then my guess is either the company in question would pay more or go out of business correct? So in a way the illegals are holding down the average median salary.

I agree with you. I work for a flooring company in the warehouse. I work with Koreans and Mexicans everyday. All of the guys I work with are legal but very few of them speak English. I am not sure how they read the orders and diagrams to install the flooring?

I know how to install all the flooring we do but to become certified I would have to work with one of these guys for 3 months at about 200 dollars a week. NO THANK YOU. I have seen what they make. I would definitley work as hard as they to to make that kind of money. I just cannot bring myself to make next to nothing working for them for 3 months. Just my .02.

02mingryGT
10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Exactly. And bet that company is still charging market value or close to it for it's work. So instead of labor being hypothetically 50% of it's expenses it's probably half that but you wouldn't see the same % decrease in price. I used to do hardwood. Hard work.

snotzs135
10-19-2007, 06:22 PM
simple get into the country legally or get the f%$k out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxxx5oh
10-21-2007, 11:17 PM
to get pissed and yell at someone because they speak the language they were taught is downright stupid...look around...when you are out and about, do you see roadsigns printed in spanish? how about when you go to school as a kid, what language did you learn, and have to take from kindergarten to the year you graduate? i would be willing to bet that it was english...now someone correct me if i am wrong, but i doubt i am with how much it has been brought up, how can you NOT say that the national language is english? hell...just look around your house...does your TV have spanish writing on it? how about your microwave? toaster (oven)? hell...im done ranting now...i have so much more that i could add...but im sure it will come up later in other posts...

02mingryGT
10-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Everybody knows the national language is English but not legally. That's the issue even if it doesn't make sense. Congress is too busy feeding on pork to do anything worth a damn.

mustangoutlaw
10-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Congress is too busy feeding on pork to do anything worth a damn.

:lol: so true!

GT350R
11-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Vote republican.

Its amazing to me. The people have spoken over and over. but the DEM's just keep trying to push these insane laws through.

The thought that I as a self employed worker will not get SS , but an illegal immigrant might , just kills me.

The thought that the DEM's tried TWICE to push the D.R.E.A.M. act through , just KILL's me. It was to give a fast track to illegals under 25 years old legal status so they would be eligible for "in state tuition breaks" , federal college grants , loans and scholarships.

The FACT that more people die EVERY YEAR in violent crimes commited by illegals then died in the world trade center attacks KILLS ME. The media ignores it , and the DEM's wont hear it.

2-8-1
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
run across the Rio Grande

I love to see the mf'er that could walk over that bastard!

My brother called a MEXICAN KID a Mexican American, and was sent to the principals office. It was a "racially discriminating" remark. Seeing as how I am one of his designated rides from school, I was called to pick him up.

When I got to the school, and found out what he was being sent home for, the principal, the teacher, the little stupid ass student aid, and the littler beaner's parents all had one pissed of American telling them exactly what was happening, and why it was their Nazi fucking faults. Needless, shit hit the fucking fan.

Don't get me wrong, Im not racist at all, I have very good friends that are Puerto Rican, African-American, Chinese, and German, but I do not tolerate idiots of any fucking nationality.

02mingryGT
11-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Vote republican.

I have always voted Republican. But I'm getting to the point that I think it's the lesser of two evils. At this point I'm thinking maybe an overthrow of the government itself is not outside the realm of possibility for the future.

02mingryGT
11-07-2007, 12:33 PM
The thought that the DEM's tried TWICE to push the D.R.E.A.M. act through , just KILL's me. It was to give a fast track to illegals under 25 years old legal status so they would be eligible for "in state tuition breaks" , federal college grants , loans and scholarships.

Here's another example of that:

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D8SON2P81.html

But after the November 2008 election, Democrats hope to hold an even bigger majority in the House and won't have to resort to putting the next children's health plan on the ballot as a constitutional amendment, Merkley said.

"It will probably be back on the table in the January 2009 session" of the Legislature, the Portland Democrat said.

Mista Bone
11-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Anyone read the book "Outrage" ?

I'm just getting started on it, good reading.

First chapter is about immigration and the FACT that about 35-50% of the illegals were ALLOWED to come here on visa's, they just never went left when it expired, like most of the terrorists in the 9/11 attacks.

The book is in the car, been reading it while waiting on my route driver.

02mingryGT
11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Here's another example of that:

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D8SON2P81.html

But after the November 2008 election, Democrats hope to hold an even bigger majority in the House and won't have to resort to putting the next children's health plan on the ballot as a constitutional amendment, Merkley said.

"It will probably be back on the table in the January 2009 session" of the Legislature, the Portland Democrat said.

I quoted the wrong text here. I meant the text on how they are always pushing through laws regardless of what the people think. My bad.

Blackout
11-09-2007, 11:44 PM
I think Mexican's who can't speak simple English needs to get out of our country. We don't go down to Mexico and expect them to understand us. It's a simple thing of respect. They just need to understand that we don't want them here they need to get out of our country.

billy69mach
11-10-2007, 12:12 AM
WHO'S COUNTRY.. LOL

brncoupe5.0
11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Your more of a man than me,I would have smacked the sawed off bastard in his face.

02mingryGT
11-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Here's another example of our Democrat Party leaders doing what they do best. Being idiots:

http://opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010881

ChiliMan
11-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I imigrated from my mother. She was here from hers and so on. The first of my faamily came here legaly. Im sick of hearing that we're all imigrants. IF people of hispanic origin move here legaly, I have no problems, its the ones who hide in trucks, run across the Rio Grande or otherwise sneak in and demand rights and privileges that the rest of us work and pay taxes for. I bet they wouldnt come if it wasnt so easy. [originally from Dedpedal]

Right on!

All the Dems think were a bunch of mexican hating bastards. Not true. What pisses my off is the hundreds of millions of dollars it cost US tax payers to pay for their health care when they get taken to the hospital, to pay for their stay while in prison and the amount of time and money it cost law enforcement to deal with these bastards. Come here legally and thats OK with me.

And by the way...they don't just take jobs that we don't want. They get payed under the table for peanuts so for legit people to compete, they need to lower their prices to the point that they cannot afford to do the job.

mustangoutlaw
11-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I imigrated from my mother. She was here from hers and so on. The first of my faamily came here legaly. Im sick of hearing that we're all imigrants. IF people of hispanic origin move here legaly, I have no problems, its the ones who hide in trucks, run across the Rio Grande or otherwise sneak in and demand rights and privileges that the rest of us work and pay taxes for. I bet they wouldnt come if it wasnt so easy. [originally from Dedpedal]

Right on!

All the Dems think were a bunch of mexican hating bastards. Not true. What pisses my off is the hundreds of millions of dollars it cost US tax payers to pay for their health care when they get taken to the hospital, to pay for their stay while in prison and the amount of time and money it cost law enforcement to deal with these bastards. Come here legally and thats OK with me.

And by the way...they don't just take jobs that we don't want. They get payed under the table for peanuts so for legit people to compete, they need to lower their prices to the point that they cannot afford to do the job.

:agree:

mustanginky
11-21-2007, 05:39 PM
just do what we (I work at a prison) do when they tell you they dont speak english

ask them if they need a translator, when they say yes, pull out a large 4 cell mag flashlight. surely they learned something from the cops, and most will start speaking english.

Blacksunshine
11-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Mexican Americans, don't like education, so they take Spanish. and they get a "B"....lol or spmething like that. lol
Cheech and Chong. !

Learn ther launguage eh? Have you lost your mind? I'm not going to learn the German Lingo so I can shoot the shit with the Germans. Speak English or suck it..:flipoff:...Not to mention ,my IQ level is way stressed at this point, anymore knowledge would certainly cause me to forget something else I already know.:lol: