PDA

View Full Version : still no shirt

sonicgt
10-18-2007, 04:20 PM
A few months back at the benefit at Tri-State dragway I purchased a t-shirt at the stangbangerz booth. I was told that the shirt would be mailed to me. Well you guessed it I still do not have my stang bangerz shirt. Can anybody point me in the right direction on who to contact. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Black Horse
10-18-2007, 04:26 PM
PM Black Hole...he has the goods and the list of who got what.

Holly
10-18-2007, 04:34 PM
A few months back at the benefit at Tri-State dragway I purchased a t-shirt at the stangbangerz booth.

I didn't know we had a SBZ booth at Tri-State. :confused:

Do you know who you gave your money too? We still have a shirt for a Brian Felix, is that you?

PM Matt (Black Hole) and I with your information, we'll get a shirt to you.

Maximus
10-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Did ya get your shirt?

Mr.Moontang
10-19-2007, 10:44 PM
I didn't know we had a SBZ booth at Tri-State. :confused:

You don't remember asking Nancy to sell the shirts and the stickers at Powerfest for you over at the car show???

Blacksunshine
10-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Did ya get your shirt?

Yeah what he said....did ya get it yet?

Holly
10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
You don't remember asking Nancy to sell the shirts and the stickers at Powerfest for you over at the car show???

:confused: We didn't have shirts to sell UNTIL the Columbus car show (way after Powerfest). As far as stickers being sold at Powerfest, maybe they were, but I had nothing to do with it.

I'm confused. If this guy gave his money to somebody for a shirt, I didn't get the information. I wasn't selling anything at Powerfest, just watching some racing.

Maximus
10-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Can I say Bullshit!:flipoff:

But its not about the money:rolleyes:

Mr.Moontang
10-21-2007, 01:26 AM
:confused: We didn't have shirts to sell UNTIL the Columbus car show (way after Powerfest). As far as stickers being sold at Powerfest, maybe they were, but I had nothing to do with it.

I'm confused. If this guy gave his money to somebody for a shirt, I didn't get the information. I wasn't selling anything at Powerfest, just watching some racing.

Holly there were forms to fill out to order shirts before the original order was even placed...

MrsAPE
10-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Well apparently Nancy did a great job selling!!
Did he get it?

Holly
10-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Holly there were forms to fill out to order shirts before the original order was even placed...

Ahhh I see, I did not know that. As soon as he contacts me or Matt, we'll get him a shirt in the mail. Guess his order got lost in the shuffle, unless he's the one we are still holding (Brian Felix)?

gottaluvastang2
10-21-2007, 11:50 AM
From first hand experience, I know how confusing this can be and YES it's easy to lose an order in the shuffle between people and events. Personally, I'm impressed with how everybody pitches in for SBZ events but in doing so, mistakes are bound to be made.

Chin up Holly!:D

theyallslow
10-21-2007, 12:32 PM
i guess thats a still no shirt.

Black Hole
10-22-2007, 10:52 PM
What's your name and what exactly did you order?

ruby71oh
10-23-2007, 05:51 PM
What's taking him so long to respond? Beginning to sound a little fishy!

08 Vette
10-23-2007, 07:43 PM
What's taking him so long to respond? Beginning to sound a little fishy!

I did some searching, sonicgt also goes by Brian 4.6l he has two screen names and only one post, You should only have one screen name. PM me and tell me which one you want to keep, I'll delete the other one. I'll get you that shirt too. In the future if you have a problem, try using PM's, it cuts down on a lot of the un needed drama!

Thanks Tim

MrsAPE
10-24-2007, 01:24 PM
^ sounds like you need a hug!

sonicgt
10-24-2007, 04:27 PM
yes I am Brian Felix. I don't have my own computer and thats why it took me so long to reply. I use my folks computer when my mom baby sits my kids. and yes I do have two screen names the one I would like to use is the sonicgt. I lost the password and could not figure out how to get on and delete the first one. im not too computer savy. and I'm just curious if you have my info why was my shirt not mailed?

08 Vette
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
yes I am Brian Felix. I don't have my own computer and thats why it took me so long to reply. I use my folks computer when my mom baby sits my kids. and yes I do have two screen names the one I would like to use is the sonicgt. I lost the password and could not figure out how to get on and delete the first one. im not too computer savy. and I'm just curious if you have my info why was my shirt not mailed?

I left a message on your home phone, give me a call and we'll get this taken care of.

Thanks

sonicgt
10-25-2007, 04:30 PM
getting my shirt on saturday thanks

theyallslow
10-25-2007, 04:36 PM
glad to hear it.