Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sad but happy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sad but happy

91boost
10-19-2007, 07:55 PM
I sold my baby today dont know why but i did. I am so bummed out but i am kind of happy. I was running out of money to put in it and the guy that bought is going to do the things that i wanted to do to it and make it better. I hope to see it out and better than it was when i had it.

k062693w
10-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Know how you feel man!!! Took me 12 years to get another one!!! You'll be back in the saddle before you know it..

1byafender
10-20-2007, 09:18 PM
I sold my baby today dont know why but i did. I am so bummed out but i am kind of happy. I was running out of money to put in it and the guy that bought is going to do the things that i wanted to do to it and make it better. I hope to see it out and better than it was when i had it.

IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER I BUSTED A VETTE ASS IN IT TODAY.
LOVE THE CAR :)

91boost
10-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Hell yeah glad ya like it.

Holly
10-23-2007, 01:25 PM

I was in the same situation back in August. I had to sell da coupe because I was trading in Vinny's Excursion and my Grand Am and owed more on both of them than they were worth. But the guy who bought it has plans for it, and it will still be at every SBZ cruise-in. I didn't drive it much, but it bummed me out to get rid of it.