PDA

View Full Version : Got to play with a GT500 yesterday afternoon...

Stangman
10-20-2007, 03:00 AM
So yeah, if you cant already guess... it wasnt pretty:rolleyes:

Im on my way back from the Beechmont area (got to see Fritz from WEBN) and im in Amelia and in the distance i notice a red car with white stripes, so i speed up to get a better look and after weaving in and out of traffic to play catch up, i notice a certain snake on the medallion on the back and a few letters that spell out SHELBY on the trunk, and a license plate that read "REAL 500" and i was like Oh boy! so i get to come up along side of the guy and we were shootin the shit headin down 125 going slower than the posted rate of speed and generally holding traffic and quite possibly pissing people off, but it didnt matter, he was a cool dude and he was talking more about my 5.0 than anything, and talking about the new GT500 KR and the super snake and all that... anyway, he told me to meet him at the stoplight where 222 crosses 125 and he would "show me what she's got" Well we were coming up on the light and both hoping it was in the process of turning red... but of course not, wheres a redlight when you actually need one!! well we were already holding up traffic again going about 35, and he lays into it and just absolutely takes off like a rocket, it was awesome, quiet car though... and of course i played catchup as usual:rolleyes: well he didnt lay too far into it for the fear of the cops patrolling the area, we chit-chatted for a few more mintes and then parted ways... but man lemme tell ya, there aint nothing meaner or nastier than seeing a GT500 coming up on ya in your rearview mirror.... now i know how the bad guys in Bullitt felt.....but i had fun!!

bobtsgt
10-20-2007, 08:37 AM
thats awesome buddy. Glad you found one that wasn't stuck up :lol: