PDA

View Full Version : Funny John Force interview...

92StangMan
10-25-2007, 11:40 AM
So Coil calls me a few minutes ago to check in on me. He and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to get paid and hates that he works for me to do it. I love that he tunes the car, and hate that I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. So its kind of this mutual deal.

So he says "How you doing Force?" He never calls me Champ, mostly because WE are the champ. I'm not really the champ without Coil. He hands me Frankenstein and I just wrestle with it. Its a two man deal. So I say "Im ok. Wish I was down at the shop. Im bored as hell at here." He kind of pauses and says "Anything you need? I can swing by on the way home." Truth is, I would have loved to see him. My whole life is racing, and Coil is right there in the middle keeping me sane. But I took the high road and said "Get on home Austin. I'm strait."
So I go back to watching Lethal Weapon (the original) on HBO, and an hour later there's a knock on the door. I go look through the hole, and its Coil. I open the door, and he looks at me all sheepish and says "You said you missed the shop. Brought you something" and hands me a rag he dipped in nitro. Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. He came in for a few minutes and we watched Lethal Weapon in silence.

He may be a pain in the ass, but he's my pain in the ass.
Im gonna sleep with that rag on my pillow.

Posted by Unreal John Force at 8:12 PM

bestracing
10-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow, thats pretty neat. Where did you get it from? Link?

92StangMan
10-25-2007, 03:44 PM
It was posted on another board I read.