PDA

View Full Version : That's a good way to get your dumbass bit, Mr Mailman!

Black92LX
10-30-2007, 03:48 PM
I do have to say I am pretty surprised at what just occured.
I have a mail slot it's just to the right of my front door.
Well it's a nice day so the front door is open but the storm door is closed. Lilli likes to look outside as I work on the computer.
I see Lilli hop up and next thing I know the door opens. And what comes flying in the door, my mail.
The mailman just opened the door to my house with a German Shpherd standing right there.

Unfricken believable

theyallslow
10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
train that dog to kill...

Black92LX
10-30-2007, 04:21 PM
she can be pretty mean when she knows that something isn't right.
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36185

Holly
10-30-2007, 04:38 PM
And what comes flying in the door, my mail.
The mailman just opened the door to my house with a German Shpherd standing right there.

Unfricken believable

:eek: That would piss me off! Even when I have my front door open and the storm door shut, I have it locked (my kitties like to look out the glass door too). I keep my doors and windows locked at all times, I have always been like that. It used to annoy Vinny, cuz I would lock the door even if he just went to the store. I probably watch too many crime shows, but it's always "she left the door unlocked while she was cleaning, or watching TV, or whatever, and the intruder walked right in." Better to be safe than sorry.

I'm glad my mail box is across the road!

cstreu1026
10-30-2007, 07:41 PM
My wife keeps the doors and windows locked at all times and so do I if I remember.

I think I would call can complain to his or her supervisor. At best its just bad judgement on the mailman's part.

ruby71oh
10-30-2007, 07:54 PM
:eek: That would piss me off! Even when I have my front door open and the storm door shut, I have it locked (my kitties like to look out the glass door too). I keep my doors and windows locked at all times, I have always been like that. It used to annoy Vinny, cuz I would lock the door even if he just went to the store. I probably watch too many crime shows, but it's always "she left the door unlocked while she was cleaning, or watching TV, or whatever, and the intruder walked right in." Better to be safe than sorry.

I'm glad my mail box is across the road!

I'm just the opposite. If Gus is home and I go to the store, he locks the house up. I always ask him if he thinks we live in the ghetto because he locks up the house. I guess that's something my brother and I have in common!!!

MFIELD
10-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Hell I've been locked out of the house while working in the yard:lol: My wife always locks the door.

ibstrokin
10-30-2007, 08:34 PM
My wife keeps the doors and windows locked at all times and so do I if I remember.

I think I would call can complain to his or her supervisor. At best its just bad judgement on the mailman's part.

I wouldn't complain to their supervisor, just speak to them directly. Problem solved.

MrsAPE
10-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Dumb ass mailman!! Maybe he was hoping to get bit so he could have some time off?!

Greg Seibert
10-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Hell I've been locked out of the house while working in the yard:lol: My wife always locks the door.
:lol::lol:Mine locks every car that has a remote, even when I'm working on one of them!:screwy: