PDA

View Full Version : Bama redneck, Canuck farmer, and Towelie.

black90lx
10-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Redneck from Alabama are all walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

POOOOFF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious state."

POOOFF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Redneck says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The Redneck sits down, cracks open a Bud lite and smiles.

He says, "Fill it with water."

glassman
10-31-2007, 11:22 AM
:lol: Rednecks are good for something they don't worry about offending anyone. If only more people would think like the redneck we would have had all our troops home a long time ago.

k062693w
10-31-2007, 11:54 AM
That was funny!!! ROFLMAO

R825OH
10-31-2007, 01:08 PM
That is a great wish

DeckerEnt
10-31-2007, 03:46 PM
:lol: Rednecks are good for something they don't worry about offending anyone. If only more people would think like the redneck we would have had all our troops home a long time ago.

Because a redneck would of just nuked em right off the bat.
Keith