PDA

View Full Version : new leadership

ponymom05
11-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Just got a call from a friend at the UMTR banquet....Seems Karl Thiele and Jon Edgerton have both stepped down as leaders of the UMTR South division. They have named Kris Rachford (69cobra) as the new head guy. Congratulations to Kris, I'm sure he will do a wonderful job. :bigthumb

8banger
11-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow,,congrats to Kris....what the heck happened to Karl and Jon?

mustangboy
11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Congrats Kris.:bigthumb

BUHBYY
11-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Just got a call from a friend at the UMTR banquet....Seems Karl Thiele and Jon Edgerton have both stepped down as leaders of the UMTR South division. They have named Kris Rachford (69cobra) as the new head guy. Congratulations to Kris, I'm sure he will do a wonderful job. :bigthumb

I have known for a couple of days that this was coming just couldn't speak of it Karl has a very ill father and wants to put his time there and Jon has a great job offer at HONDA so he is gonna take that oppurtunity , Kris will be in charge along with Dave Stehlin and myself we are making great strides already to have guranteed payouts among other things I promise UMTR is only gonna get better !!!!!

69Cobra
11-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks guys and gal,
Basicly Karl has more important priorities right now with his father being very sick. I wish the best for Karl and his family and I hope I can make him proud. I personally think between Dave Stehlin and I we can get the job done. For the people that were not at the banquet we are going to be mailing out an invite for a meeting of the racers. The meeting will be on Dec. 1st at 7:30 at the Perkins off of 74 at North Bend rd. Our goal is to have a committee or board to help steer this thing in the right direction and take this thing to the next level.

Thanks

Kris

Blacksunshine
11-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Congrats Kris....I'm sure you will do us proud.
Thanks to Josh for the announcing job all year and the banquet.... You guys rule.
ps " I like Salad "....lol

nordi
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks guys and gal,
Basicly Karl has more important priorities right now with his father being very sick. I wish the best for Karl and his family and I hope I can make him proud. I personally think between Dave Stehlin and I we can get the job done. For the people that were not at the banquet we are going to be mailing out an invite for a meeting of the racers. The meeting will be on Dec. 1st at 7:30 at the Perkins off of 74 at North Bend rd. Our goal is to have a committee or board to help steer this thing in the right direction and take this thing to the next level.

Thanks

Kris

I plan on running UMTR next year, and would like to come out to the meeting. Should I gon online and join first or will I be able to do it there? Also, this may be a dumb question, but 7:30 AM or PM? I'd hate to be 12 hours early or 12 hours late:lol:

Nordi

PonymanfiveO
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Congrats Kris!!!

Cant wait to race with ya next year. ;)

Bill
11-05-2007, 11:20 PM
They chose a great guy for the job. Congrats Kris

--Bill

93cobra
11-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Kris & Dave are going to make things a lot better!! Both are awesome guys!....Add in Craigs efforts for the street class & its gonna be that much better.

BTW, I talked to Kevin at Motoxtremes today & he said he will offer discounted VP race fuel prices to all UMTR racers. I might help bring a drum of c12 & c14 to each event for him if I know people will let me know they are bringing empty fuel jugs to me. It would be a waste of my time to bring 2 full drums & take 2 full drums home every event. I wouldn't be getting anything out of the deal...just an idea to make it more convient for us as racers & a way for me to say thanks to kevin for past motocross support etc.. just an idea....

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Congrats Kris ;)

bobtsgt
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
awesome!! may come out to the meeting if we can

69Cobra
11-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks again guys and one more gal. The meeting will be at 7:30pm on Saturday Dec 1st. The mailing will be going out to everyone that has signed up in the passed with Karl. So hopefully we will see you all there. I just want to get some input from everyone and answer any questions anyone may have.

Matt get that car done!!!!!!

kathyp408
11-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Congrats to Kris and Dave. :bigthumb I know they're going to take this thing to the next level and I'm really excited for next season. It'll be great to see some new racers in on the action. I'm going to really miss Karl and Jon though. :( It just won't be the same without them there. Hopefully they'll find some time in the future to do a little racing. See everyone at the meeting.