Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
:WANTED: My old car.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : :WANTED: My old car....

BK50
11-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Anyone know Mike Brewer from Middletown, OH ? He ended up with one of my old cars it was a red Belvedere (I know a Mopar) his phone# is unlisted. Mike I believe owned or owns the car and I would like to track it down if possible. I also heard of a 67 Coronet forsale in the same area that that owner may have ties to the car also. So if anyone knows Mike or the 67 Dodge in question would you PLEASE pm me there numbers or I can pm you my number for them to contact me. I had to sell the car to buy my house and raise my family and I would like to know what happened to it or if possible get it back....

Bill

BK50
11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Anyone????

Bill

ibstrokin
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Log onto extremestreetcars.com, there are alot of middletown guys there.

plated
11-07-2007, 09:38 PM
sounds like donny hall? in eastgate he has a rolling tubbed red 60 sumthin dodge it's for sale?call eastgate graphix ask for donny hall.i maybe wrong but there huge mopar guys him and his son and brother they have tons of mopar stuff.hope ya find it.not sure if it's the same car??sounds like what your describing.i wanna say it had satin centerlines rims?

BK50
11-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Log onto extremestreetcars.com, there are alot of middletown guys there.

Thanks i'll do that.....

sounds like donny hall? in eastgate he has a rolling tubbed red 60 sumthin dodge it's for sale?call eastgate graphix ask for donny hall.i maybe wrong but there huge mopar guys him and his son and brother they have tons of mopar stuff.hope ya find it.not sure if it's the same car??sounds like what your describing

Thanks.... I'll check it out, but if you could pass on a number or an area (Dayton,Middletown, ect...) to look in that would be great, i'm not sure what eastgate your meaning. Sorry i'm up in Lima.... By the way your "Patena" bug that was off the hook....

Bill

DeckerEnt
11-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Was it posted on here a few years back? Tubbed, 440, auto I think, cage? I remember someone offering a Mopar for sale on here but it was a long time ago.
Keith

BK50
11-07-2007, 10:44 PM
Was it posted on here a few years back? Tubbed, 440, auto I think, cage? I remember someone offering a Mopar for sale on here but it was a long time ago.
Keith

You mean this:
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31950&highlight=1967+Coronet

This is not my old car but it maybe the guy who knows something about it, not sure.... I'll keep looking you never know some day....

Bill

plated
11-07-2007, 10:49 PM
here's the place call ask for donny u never know? http://www.ecgraphix.com/ it's about 45 minutes south of middletown

BK50
11-07-2007, 11:19 PM
here's the place call ask for donny u never know? http://www.ecgraphix.com/ it's about 45 minutes south of middletown

Thanks, i'll give him a call tommorrow....

Bill