PDA

View Full Version : Lexus LS 400 something or other

02mingryGT
11-06-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't usually "race" people anymore on the street but this one last night aggravated me so I did. I was coming up 71 North last night a little after midnight after picking my brother up at the Greyhound depot minding my business running about 60 or so. I had moved over into the fast lane after passing the on ramp lane for the Norwood lateral. As I was approaching the Ridge rd ramp i noticed someone getting on the highway on that ramp and there was a semi in the slow lane and three cars in the middle lane. The semi couldn't get over because of the traffic to his left and it didn't look like the car entering the highway had slowed down. So I sped up slightly in 5th to pass them so they could move over if they needed. It was one of those situations where it looked like someone could do something stupid and cause a wreck. After I passed the last car in line he pulled out behind me and hugging my ass. My first thought was that he must have seen what I did and was moving out of the way as well. Ends up i was wrong for thinking that. After i had passed everyone I moved over to the middle lane since the guy was still on my ass. keep in mind at the most I'm doing maybe 70 at this point and I let off the gas after to slow back down to 60-65 when I had gotten over. The guy speeds past me as soon as I move over and I see the "L" on the back of his car. After he passes he continues to accelerate. It took me a second for it to finally register that this dude thought his luxury cruise ship was a bad ass. So I shifted to third and put the hammer down. By the time I shifted to fourth I had eliminated his momentum and he was about 3 cars ahead. I rocketed past this fool with ease after that at the pace of a fast jog. After that he stayed way behind me and didn't bother to even come up again after I had slowed back down to 60 or so. I have to say i really love my cams and heads, makes the car pull like crazy on top. Sucks ass down low though....:lol:. I always enjoy smoking some rich guys ass who thinks he's the shit because he's got a 60,000 car. Much funner than smoking some dumb kid in a ricer. Maybe next time he sees a Mustang with a Stangbangerz sticker he'll not try to be an ass.