Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
business owners? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : business owners?

zlou363lx
11-09-2007, 05:35 PM
i'm sure there are at least a couple of people on here that own their own businesses. anyways, what is your business, and why did you choose it over something else? i am trying to figure out what i want to do when, or even before, i graduate and want to see how other people got started with their own business.

also, even if you don't own a business, but wanted to chime in and say what it was, and why you didn't do it.

i just figured i would get good information from making a thread like this. so we'll see.

thanks!

Bill
11-09-2007, 07:45 PM
You have a PM with my 2 cents worth.

--Bill

01rustang
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
6 years ago on april fools day my boss said that we were all let go. I took the clients that I had established a relationship with and made a go with them. I have a machining facility in Fairfield Ohio and it has its good and bad days but atleast I can say it is mine and I created it I guess. Be ready to work lots of hours and get a good accountant! Good Luck! :bigthumb

Mista Bone
11-13-2007, 01:21 AM
6 I have a machining facility in Fairfield Ohio and it has its good and bad days but atleast I can say it is mine and I created it I guess. Be ready to work lots of hours and get a good accountant! Good Luck! :bigthumb

So what do you machine?

Love to bounce some ideas off someone local.

Mike
11-13-2007, 01:59 AM
I own a cell phone store.

I'll post more details when I'm not on my blackberry, laying in bed!

01rustang
11-13-2007, 08:28 AM
So what do you machine?

Love to bounce some ideas off someone local.
I make all types of parts. Have 6 cnc machines and just as many manual machines too!
Mainly billet aluminum hogged out chassis for electronics. (military applications) Made a copper carbuerator float for an old rolls royce.