PDA

View Full Version : Side job PAINTING

Holly
11-12-2007, 09:38 AM
We are getting ready to put my mom's 4 bedroom, 2 bath house on the market, but first, it needs painted and new carpeting (New Richmond area, Jett Hill Road). There were 4 smokers living there at one time, so you can imagine the stench the place has, and all the marks on the walls from the pictures and stuff we took down yesterday (the walls are a dull yellow).

Does anybody know anybody or want a side job painting the inside of a house? Not a bad gig, it's heated and everything, has electric, running water, it's just a lot of area to paint. I'd have to take you up there and let you give us an estimate.

Contact me via PM if you know anybody that would be interested.

Also looking for carpet and carpet installers, the carpeting is over 10 years old, it is NOT salvageable.

mach_u
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM
We have a great cheap painter that we used on the outside of the house and he does insides also. Only problem is, he is a snow bird and is in Florida right now. Not sure how soon you would need it but he should be back in Spring. Really reasonable though. As for carpet, PM Stangman 5. He re-stretched the carpet I have upstairs and did a sweet job! If he can't get you a good deal on carpet, talk to Paul (PaulFiveOh) as he is a flooring guy for Lowes and was going to give us a good deal on carpet when we were looking for our basement.

Holly
11-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks (regarding the painter), but we cannot wait that long (spring). I'd like to see it painted before Christmas, and on the market by early 2008.

Nice Christmas cash for somebody!

Thanks for the info on the carpet guys, I'll PM them. ;)

92BlackStang
11-12-2007, 10:44 AM
hey holly, I'd be more than happy to take this side job. pm sent

Holly
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
hey holly, I'd be more than happy to take this side job. pm sent

Thanks guy, sounds like we have a deal! Check your pms. ;)
Mom and I really appreciate your help!