PDA

View Full Version : Micro Center Xbox Prem. - $229.99!

mach_u
11-13-2007, 09:34 AM
The units are refurbished BUT they are putting a one year warranty on it. Just thought I would throw it out there in case anybody was looking. :bigthumb

cstreu1026
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
WOW! Thats cheap. Isn't that the same warranty you get with a new one?

mach_u
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM
WOW! Thats cheap. Isn't that the same warranty you get with a new one?
Yup! You really can't go wrong. $120 cheaper and you still get the same warranty. :bigthumb I love mine. If nothing else, it's worth it for Call of Duty 4, Halo 3 and all the media center features (playing/viewing music, movies, pictures from the desktop PC.) I need to hurry up and get my Xbox live account going. I really don't know if I should find another excuse to play it though... :o

Black92LX
11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
playing/viewing music, movies, pictures from the desktop PC.

Or you could just buy a real computer a Mac and run front row on your HDTV:flipoff:

That is a stellar deal. I wish I played more video games I would have a 360. And I would have the HD DVD player aswell.

Holly
11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
The units are refurbished BUT they are putting a one year warranty on it. Just thought I would throw it out there in case anybody was looking. :bigthumb

I would have been all over that for Vinny for Christmas.

I bought him PS2 last year for Xmas, he played Battlefield and Gran Turismo every chance he got, even the night before he passed away. I don't get into video games, I just sold his PS2. :(