PDA

View Full Version : Someone tried to steal the "Furtrader"!!!

Mr.Moontang
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM
I was out Sunday and lost the brakes on the truck so I took it to work Monday so it could be looked at and we found the there was a busted brake line. The truck was put outside for the night due to the brake line needed to be ordered. No big deal right, well the tech left the key in the truck and I did not know this. So at 5:00 am this morning I get a wake up call from the Hamilton County Gestapo wanting to know if I owned a 86 Toyota truck? Well long story short some low rent got in the truck and started it and moved it over in the lot then proceeded to take the wheels/tires off of one our used cars on the lot and put them in the bed of the truck so they could steal them!!! That is when they were interrupted by the cops patrolling the lot around 3:00 am so they jetted off into the woods leaving all their mess behind including my truck...which let me remind you had no brakes!!! So I guess I am lucky they they did not get a chance to get onto the street because I am sure the truck would have been wrecked when they realized there were not any brakes. I hate a thief and I hope they nail them because they left the tools and the bag they were in at the scene so maybe there will be some finger prints!!! http://www.fomfracing.com/forums/images/smilies/curses.gif

Blacksunshine
11-13-2007, 11:17 PM
I see it all the time.....Low rent P.O.S. ! Glad the fur trader lives on !

DeckerEnt
11-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Glad they didn't get away with the truck. They could have killed someone.
Keith

ibstrokin
11-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Seriously, is it so hard to get a job and go to work? I'm glad they didn't get your truck.

Stangman
11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Well... look at it like this... even if they did manage to escape and/or get chased.... 1 of 2 scenarios would pan out... either 1... they realize the brakes are out before they leave the lot and dump the truck.... or 2 the get caught after a low-speed chase with no brakes through Anderson Township!! :lol: :rofl:

Oh, btw... glad she's ok Scott ;)

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2007, 06:21 AM
That's crappy but you've gotta admit it's kinda funny too....at least they were putting the truck to good use!

Black Horse
11-14-2007, 06:59 AM
Do you at least get to keep their tools?

Bluecrew07
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Im glad they didnt get away with it. It coulda been alot worse tho. someone could have gotten seriously hurt if they woulda got in on the street

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-14-2007, 10:16 AM
That's just crazy! I'm glad they didn't make it to the street, that could have been. Good thing the Anderson cops were doing their job.

pegasus
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
shit son
thats fucked up what kind of druged up low rent pice of shit crack head would do somthing like that.

by the way im gonna need my tools back

Stangman
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
shit son
thats fucked up what kind of druged up low rent pice of shit crack head would do somthing like that.

by the way im gonna need my tools back

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Subaru wheels wont fit on t-birds :HYF: :bigthumb

firestang70
11-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Scott this sounds a little fishy. i don't want to stir up anything at your work but... It sounds a little too convenient. I would hate to see a thief in any form but sounds like it could be someone who knows or works with you. I hope they get fingerprints and catch that jerk. Good luck brother.

R825OH
11-14-2007, 01:29 PM
You know , they cut fingers off in other countries for stealing

Mike
11-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I heard the cops thought it was those damn low life Nextel boys!

I was just trying to get some sweet rims for my Civic.

Holly
11-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Seriously, is it so hard to get a job and go to work?

Apparently for some people, it is. A lot of people like to sit on their asses and watch soaps and/or court tv shows all day and let other people support them, or the government. That "I can't find a job" line is a bunch of crapola. Every damn store I have been in lately is hiring, Target being one of them!

You wouldn't believe all the bums out this year, they are on every street corner downtown. Just found out that the dude who has been hanging outside of CVS on 4th Street for years is the guy that raped that girl last week (it was in the news). He's also HIV positive. :eek:

Mike
11-14-2007, 04:08 PM
You wouldn't believe all the bums out this year, they are on every street corner downtown. Just found out that the dude who has been hanging outside of CVS on 4th Street for years is the guy that raped that girl last week (it was in the news). He's also HIV positive. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So, every girl or guy walking around downtown, should have a gun, to kill shitheeps like that.