PDA

View Full Version : ZIGZAG(little long)

R825OH
11-15-2007, 11:25 AM
What gives people the right to think thet can go in and out of traffic without any regard for what the drivers around them aredoing? This morning on 71n this idiot in a Focus was weavin in and out of traffic like he was going to a fire. Ended up he was gettin off the same exit as me. What was even better was when he pulled in the same lot I was going in! So I followed him thru the parking lot and pulled up behind him waiting for him to exit his car. Upon his exiting I thanked him for cutting me off in traffic , pointed out he got to the same place as me at the same time, and I didn't drive like a complete MORON to get there! He than had balls enough to say "well take notes I'll be doing it again tomorrow." WTF !! People drive like this everyday ?? WHata about all tha "almost" accidents they have and/or create. People are f'd up sorry just had to let it out. I know most of us drive nice stuff and to worry about it gettin bent by some ass not caring just makes me wanna wring some necks!:mad::mad:

theyallslow
11-15-2007, 11:30 AM
what drive do you take yo work? thats all you can do is tell them that there are an asshole for driveing like that and just let it go.

R825OH
11-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Luckily I only have to drive down the hill from our house to work downtown. I'm just aggravated because last week I had some kid gettin on75 south @ Harrison almost clip me from behind pullin a bullshit move. He was cuttin 3 lanes at once and damn near clipped the ass end of my truck. When he went around me I flipped him the bird. So whats he do? he braked checked me @ 60 mph on the hiway in traffic! fuckin people I callled the cops and made a report but you know as well as I it don't do any good.

Mista Bone
11-15-2007, 05:28 PM
I won't drive morning rush.

People wake up late, still half asleep, or worse still drunk from the night before.

I like the afternoon shift because of this.

DeckerEnt
11-15-2007, 07:08 PM
If you see the car in the lot again, just let the air out of a tire or two. Not all the air, just most of it. Like enough that if he drives on it for more than 10 seconds, it will shred. Then he will be really late getting home.
Keith

k062693w
11-15-2007, 07:36 PM
RULE # 1...NO MATTER HOW PISSED OR MAD YOU ARE AT SOMEONE, DON'T MESS WITH ANOTHER PERONS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN I REPEAT.. YOU DO NOT MESS WITH SOMEONES CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R825OH
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah I wouldn't ever do that . But the gripe here is ; what gives people the right to take others lives into their hands by driving like complete fools? I drive alot I mean probably 2 or 3 hundred miles a week .I see sooo many people driving like lunatics. It seems there is never a cop around either. They have all them damn cameras along the hiway use them for tsomething proactive!

DeckerEnt
11-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok I get the point. What about a sticker with printing on the glue side saying something to the fact of, drive better. It could be stuck right in the middle of the windshield? Better?
Keith

R825OH
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
maybe a gun that shoots paintball bullrts that say "jaskass" when they splatter. waddya think abot that Keith?

DeckerEnt
11-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Now you are talking my language. I have thought about 5 guys in a van all with paintball guns, throw open the side door and unload on some one. Fun, hell yes, but would it be worth it, I mean the jail time and all, probably not. But it still would be fun to do. Especially on a guy like that.
Keith

dedpedal
11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
A phone call to the police with a car desription and tag number as well as where hes going might help.

Mista Bone
11-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Yeah I wouldn't ever do that . But the gripe here is ; what gives people the right to take others lives into their hands by driving like complete fools? I drive alot I mean probably 2 or 3 hundred miles a week .I see sooo many people driving like lunatics. It seems there is never a cop around either. They have all them damn cameras along the hiway use them for tsomething proactive!

200-300 miles a week isn't alot.

2000 miles (trucker) is alot.

I'm averaging 900 miles a week in my Civic, bought it 6 months ago and have put 25,000 miles on it.

Really looking at a Dodge with their lifetime drivetrain warranty......

theyallslow
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I think the paint ball thing would just be funny to see so i think that you should try it once.

R825OH
11-16-2007, 11:12 AM
200-300 miles a week isn't alot.

2000 miles (trucker) is alot.

I'm averaging 900 miles a week in my Civic, bought it 6 months ago and have put 25,000 miles on it.

Really looking at a Dodge with their lifetime drivetrain warranty......

True I thought about that after I typed it, I guess for me its alot considering I work 4 miles from work

facemelter71
11-16-2007, 12:24 PM
The whole paintball marker thingy I wont let happen,ive tried to hard with the paintball community to even let them show it on tv.Find a different approach.

facemelter71
11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Oh and i believe its a fellony assault with deadly weapon,and if a paintball is left on a car's paint to long it will take the paint right off when wiped.

Greg Seibert
11-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I've been a Field Service Engineer since 1978.
Looking back over the years, I believe I've went through close to 20 company cars. Averages out to about 1100 mile per week.
Never had a chargable accident, witnessed fatal crash scenes, had about 5 speeding tickets, assisted in police chases.
Facts I've learned:
Truckers (many) used to be more courtious. (drive like their in a car now).
Driving over the limit in high speed lane is never fast enough for the idiot behind you, (drivers don't pace themselves with traffic flow).
Rush hour starts earlier every year.
One look at problem area traffic snarls, it's all in the poor road design, (cut in the hill, 471/Ft. Wash Way(one lane/270* bend), Mitchell Ave.(S-turn/sun delay).{look at the BS real-estate & buildings that the curve went around}
Construction zones with lane closures sit idle far too long.
Keeping safe seperation distance invites Daytona style lane changes by aggressive idiots.
Avoid eye contact, horn blowing, hand jestures, high-beam treatment, not using signals, and riding in trucks blind spot.
Police are your friend, (except Alrington Heights speed trap, DUI checkpoints, etc.)
You'll never find piece of mind while driving.

R825OH
11-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Those are very accurate Greg .Your right on all those !

snotzs135
11-16-2007, 04:33 PM
well that covers it greg lol well put :bigthumb