PDA

View Full Version : A thought

Rick93coupe
11-19-2007, 12:52 AM
God was really onto something when he made the kiwi... That is all.

PaulFiveOh
11-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Whoop!! I just LOL'd really loud!

DeckerEnt
11-19-2007, 01:06 AM
The kiwi is a cool fruit but what does that have to do with God??
Keith

dedpedal
11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
The kiwi is a cool fruit but what does that have to do with God??
Keith

Its Gods way of showing women what he could have made our testicles look like.

auto alchemist
11-19-2007, 01:13 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i217/autoalchemist/kiwi.jpg

:lol:

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I love random threads! LOL

Now you folks do realize there is a difference in terminology here. A kiwi is technically a person from New Zealand (example: AJ (mach_u) is a kiwi). Then there is the kiwi fruit and kiwi bird, those words must be grouped together to form the complete term. This is how it was explained to me by AJ...he's always correcting me when I call the fruit a kiwi. LOL

bobtsgt
11-19-2007, 01:06 PM
A kiwi is technically a person from New Zealand (example: AJ (mach_u) is a kiwi). Then there is the kiwi fruit and kiwi bird, those words must be grouped together to form the complete term. This is how it was explained to me by AJ...he's always correcting me when I call the fruit a kiwi. LOL

so AJ is a fruit? :flipoff: damn foreigners

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-19-2007, 01:09 PM
so AJ is a fruit? :flipoff: damn foreigners

HA! Well, I didn't want to say anything...but you know.

Rick93coupe
11-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Hmm..I was refering to the kiwi fruit at the time. He must've been thinking something along the lines of... "Check it out, I'm gonna put this yummy goodness in a green fuzzy wrapper, lets see how long it takes someone to try and eat it!"

mach_u
11-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Hmm..I was refering to the kiwi fruit at the time. He must've been thinking something along the lines of... "Check it out, I'm gonna put this yummy goodness in a green fuzzy wrapper, lets see how long it takes someone to try and eat it!"
I used to think nothing was funnier than watching Americans eat kiwifruit when I was a kid. They would all try to peel them to eat them which is the longest possible way to go about it. All you need to do is simply cut one in half and use a spoon to eat it like this:
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/kiwi2.jpg
Forget messing with all the peeling crap. Secondly most people don't let them get ripe enough first. You almost want them soft and mushy before eating one(ie. just like a Mango) otherwise you end up with a very tart, almost prickly taste. We used to eat cases upon cases of the things because we knew several people that had kiwifruit orchards back in New Zealand and got them for free so I am a self-proclaimed expert. :lol: Oh yeah, Rachel you want some "Kiwi" for dessert? :sukit::rofl:

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-19-2007, 11:28 PM
We used to eat cases upon cases of the things because we knew several people that had kiwifruit orchards back in New Zealand and got them for free so I am a self-proclaimed expert. :lol: Oh yeah, Rachel you want some "Kiwi" for dessert? :sukit::rofl:

Well look at you Mr. Know-it-all. And no thank you...I've never been a big fan of kiwis, not really into fruit that much. :flipoff:

mach_u
11-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Well look at you Mr. Know-it-all. And no thank you...I've never been a big fan of kiwis, not really into fruit that much. :flipoff:
:booty: Whatever! :o

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Just messing with ya babe...you know I love you! ;)

bobtsgt
11-20-2007, 09:48 AM
when you have a picture of someone eating a kiwi on your computer you know you have hit rock bottom

untamed
11-20-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm going back to bed now. There is nothing else to learn for th day. LOL.

mach_u
11-20-2007, 10:43 AM
when you have a picture of someone eating a kiwi on your computer you know you have hit rock bottom
Hey, I googled that and linked it! Wait, that's still about as bad... :(