PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

PKFIRE
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
If you ever went shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving aka Stangsgiving you know how much of a hassel it can be. Here are the ads on what will be on sale at your local stores. In my opinion it's better to make a list or have an idea of what you want,lol.

http://www.theblackfriday.com

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Holly
11-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Black Friday! I have never heard it called that! My sister always goes shopping that day, gets up at 5am and shops all day. No thanks! No sale is worth all the idiots you encounter, or the lines you have to wait in.

I'm going to be driving anyway (home from Canton), I MIGHT stop at the outlet malls in Wilmington if the traffic isn't backed up off the exit. Who am I kidding, I know it probably will be!

cobrajoe
11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
If you ever went shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving aka Stangsgiving you know how much of a hassel it can be. Here are the ads on what will be on sale at your local stores. In my opinion it's better to make a list or have an idea of what you want,lol.

http://www.theblackfriday.com

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Ha! I work at the Enquirer and have had them for about three weeks now!!!:bigthumb:lol:

untamed
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks Joe. I passed it onto my sis. She is one of the ones that goes shopping the day. I am done shopping and have been for about 3 weeks. It's all wrapped and ready for the tree When we get it Friday.

Holly
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
It's all wrapped and ready for the tree When we get it Friday.

:jawdrop: Good for you Tracy! And it's not even Thanksgiving, I'm impressed!

I have always spent most of my Christmas bonus (which we get the week before Christmas) on Vinny and Amanda, but this year, I'm buying myself an HD TV (after the holidays, when they go on sale!). :D I think my TV in the living room is about ready to die anyway, I'll go downstairs and come back up and it will be off (sound is still on through the stereo). :confused: So either Vinny is messing with me, or my TV is on the blink.

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Sounds like Vinny is playing jokes on you with the TV Holly. Come February everything is going HD, so it's a good excuse to get a new TV. Let us know if you need any help finding a good one...AJ is really into TVs, well we both are, but we could point you in the right direction.

We haven't decided if we're doing Black Friday or not. I'm typically one to stay home and sleep in, I don't like dealing with all those people. But AJ loves a good deal and it may be fun to go out, so we'll see. We almost have all our shopping done already, just 2-3 more things to pick up and they aren't on sale that day anyway. So we'd more than likely be shopping for ourselves!

PKFIRE
11-19-2007, 01:00 PM
December always cost a lot of money and if you can get more for the $ then it's worth waking up early in my opinion. They have some good deals on LCD's and I'm helping a friend find a good deal on one and bumped into this website so I thought I'd share. Looking at the deals now I wish I could of waited about a month to pick up a new LCD because they have the 42" and 46" Sharp Aquos for 799 and 899 @ circuit city. That's about half off,lol.

Mista Bone
11-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Black Friday! I have never heard it called that! My sister always goes shopping that day, gets up at 5am and shops all day. No thanks! No sale is worth all the idiots you encounter, or the lines you have to wait in.

I'm going to be driving anyway (home from Canton), I MIGHT stop at the outlet malls in Wilmington if the traffic isn't backed up off the exit. Who am I kidding, I know it probably will be!

Holly, mom just came home from there, weekend Bluegrass Festival at the Roberts Center. Anyways the outlet malls are opening at MIDNIGHT on Friday.

gottaluvastang2
11-21-2007, 01:31 AM
As featured on a local news station in KC, Black Friday is also a big day for plumbers..........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5029339CD5ACBF5C1CF970F933F3250A ?contentId=1589953&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

dedpedal
11-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Ill either be working on a vacation day or sleeping off a major hangover.

Mista Bone
11-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Only shopping I might do.......use the coupon I have for a Crave Case from Whiteys.