PDA

View Full Version : they grow to fast

91lxnos
11-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Seems like just yesterday I was buying Carters for my baby girl to toddle around in. I just left the Mall dress shopping for her first Snowball dance. Wow she is getting big. Now I am buying gowns and matching purses and shoes. I do have to say it's nice when the sales ladies see a single dad tring to do this and they offer to help. Shes so beautiful I got choked up when I sae her in her dresses. I don't know what I will do when it's a wedding dress. But hell I only have to do this three times!!!! 13 year old,8 year old and my little terror 5 year old. But I wouldn't give this up for anything in the world I love my girls!!!!:angel:

plated
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
it does fly,i have one that stands 6,2 @17yrs old:D seems just like yesterday i was walking him to his first day of school:o sux i wan't him to stay young forever:)

02mingryGT
11-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah it does go fast. My son is a senior in HS now and my daughter is 19 with a three year old of her own. Only good thing about that is he's a good kid and smart as a whip. He was looking through my MM&FF mag and of course stops and shows me every Mustang he sees in it:

"Papaw look it's a Mustang!"
"Yeap. You going to get a Mustang when you get older Timmy?"
"Timmy already has a Mustang Papaw"
"Really? And where's it at?"
"It's in the garage Papaw"

So he thinks my Mustang is his Mustang. I took him up to a friend of mine's Sat night and asked him where his Mustang was and he said "outside in the driveway". So he definitely has dibs on my car....lol. Kids are great and then you get grandkids who even better. The really cool thing is that his useless father is a Dodge boy and every time he tries to show my grandson a Dodge he says"Yeah but Papaw has a Mustang".