PDA

View Full Version : For my friend Christy.......

Bluecrew07
11-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Donations for CHristy Bishop, for expenses to be paid, due to the loss of her baby boy Ian Graves.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/hotlist/Christyandian.jpg

As some of you have heard a couple weeks ago a baby was killed in a car accident. 23-Month old Ian Matthew Graves died Saturday after a four-vehicle carsh on Woodville Pike in Goshen Township. The child was a passenger in a Honda Civic driven by the mother, 21 year old Christy Bishop of Amelia, that was struck head-on at Woodville Pike and Deefield Road. The Highway Patrol said Diana Linz,m 34, of Goshen, gailed to stop at a stop sign, swerved to avoid other cars and hit the Honda Civic. Ian was Christy's entire life and now he has been taken away from her.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/hotlist/IanandChristy.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/hotlist/Ian.jpg
Ian did not have life insuranve so all funeral ezpenses are comin out of CHristy's family and our Donations. Funerals and medical bills are very expensive, and CHristy & Lyle just moved into a house togeather. They haven't even got the chance to unpack completely. They have rent & bills to pay and they will both be out of work for a while. We are trying everything we can to raise money for them.

We have set up a trust at National City Bank for donations. PLEASE PLEASE help pu. Even if you can only spare $20 bgecause every little bit helps. If you can not donate money, dont worry, just keep fraying for her. You can go to any National City Bank and donate. The trust account is under Christy's Mom's name"Teresa Ruehlman."
If you would like to send condolences or donations you may send them to:

Christy Bishop Josh Barnes
4010 Wilma Ct. 712 Miles lane
CIncinnati oh 45245 cincinnati oh 45245
Or send them to me and ill make sure that she gets them.

Thank you so much and god bless you!

plated
11-21-2007, 07:52 PM
my friend matt and her are really close friends,he was pretty shook up over it also:( wasn't the lady awww pilled up:tard:

'92Stang
11-21-2007, 08:38 PM
My neighbors daughters were supposed to meet her that night and go out. I heard the lady that hit them was possibly 4 months pregnant.

Johnson1134
11-21-2007, 08:41 PM
yeah she was on drugs and had no insurance and maybe no license i think! i live 3 doors down from where it happened!sorry to hear and see that!

Bluecrew07
11-21-2007, 10:53 PM
i was told that she was drunk and was speeding

untamed
11-22-2007, 12:22 AM
My son knew her to. That is so terrible. I feel so bad for her and her family.

Mista Bone
11-22-2007, 02:38 AM
BooCrew07, I don't care what I've said before about you, the little child was killed for no good reason. You wanna see my BAD side, let something like this happen. I'm not a religious person, but really hope the parents and family can continue with Ian's spirit.

Low rents have no respect, even for the little ones which to some are the only thing to provode happiness, the desire to work their ass off so they might do better.

Am I emo this morning? FUCK YES! I'll be at a soup kitchen today serving and doing dishes on the west side, what are you doing to help?

NXcoupe
11-22-2007, 02:17 PM
That is a horrible tragedy. I don't know what I would do if something like this happened to me. I know I will be sending a contribution. I know I will be giving my little one an extra hug when I see her tomorrow.

Bluecrew07
11-22-2007, 07:06 PM
BooCrew07, I don't care what I've said before about you, the little child was killed for no good reason. You wanna see my BAD side, let something like this happen. I'm not a religious person, but really hope the parents and family can continue with Ian's spirit.

Low rents have no respect, even for the little ones which to some are the only thing to provode happiness, the desire to work their ass off so they might do better.

Am I emo this morning? FUCK YES! I'll be at a soup kitchen today serving and doing dishes on the west side, what are you doing to help?
any time a child is killed for any reason its a horrible thing.

Im not sure what you are trying to say here?:confused::confused:

untamed
11-22-2007, 08:32 PM
I think Josh is doing a great thing by asking for help for his friend, So when asked what he is doing to help....... There is your answer.

Bluecrew07
11-22-2007, 10:13 PM
I think Josh is doing a great thing by asking for help for his friend, So when asked what he is doing to help....... There is your answer.
well that clears it up. Thanks Tracy

Mista Bone
11-22-2007, 11:54 PM
I'll be donating for to help with the expenses, but spent most of today doing pots and pans at a church run soup kitchen for the homeless.

I pray the Christy does good, least we can do it help her on a day like today.

The driver, needs bads things done to her, but thats not nice to say.

Katmandu
11-23-2007, 05:14 AM
How awful. :(

Is there a PAYPAL account setup to accept Donations ? :confused:

beefcake
11-23-2007, 10:29 AM
truly a terrible thing

02mingryGT
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
What a horrible thing to happen. I remember seeing that on the tv. Hopefully that woman will go to jail and never get out. Nice thing your doing Blue.

Bluecrew07
11-23-2007, 01:08 PM
How awful. :(

Is there a PAYPAL account setup to accept Donations ? :confused:

No, not a Paypal but on the bottom of the post there is an address - Which is a bit jumbled up so here is a more clear version:
Christy Bishop
4010 Wilma Ct.
CIncinnati oh 45245

Or send them to me and ill make sure that she gets them.
Josh Barnes
712 Miles lane
cincinnati ohio 45245

92StangMan
11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Very sorry to hear. :(

I do not have a child but couldn't imagine feeling what they are going through right now.

Bluecrew07
11-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Its a horrible thing everytime i look at the picture i feel so bad for her.

Bluecrew07
12-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks to those who have helped out Christy really appreciates it.

bestracing
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I missed this somehow. Thats really terrible. Loosing a little one is hard. I had to tell my brother that he lost his little girl to SIDS while we were at work. It's hard to see your family going through this and loosing a niece like that tore me apart as well.

She still lives on in my heart and dreams as I'm sure this little one will live on in their hearts and dreams. My sincere condolences goes out to the family, may they find peace and comfort in the showing of support from their family and friends