PDA

View Full Version : SAD STORY!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

untamed
11-24-2007, 09:23 PM
My neighbors husband died several years ago and since then it seems her life has went to hell. She has been locked up for a few weeks now and she is facing at least a year for repeat offenses. The sad part of the story is that she has two GREAT dogs. They were usually inside dogs. Since she went to jail they are now in her garage locked up. These poor dogs have been without food and water. We are now going over to check on them. We let them out in the yard, feed them, and hang out with them for a few. They love people. They are good dogs. They sit and cry when we are getting ready to leave. It breaks my heart. I already have 3 dogs or I would take them. One is about 3 years old. She is tall and thin, Maybe about 50 or 55 lbs. She is a Pretty (Mutt). The other dog already has had a rough life before coming to live with my neighbor. This dog was a hurricane Katrina survivor. Her family could not keep her so she came up here to start a new life, Unfortunately it's not much better. She is a smaller dog. Very cute. Maybe 25 lbs. Very fuzzy. She too is a (mutt). I have no idea how old she is but I would say maybe 4 or 5 at the most. If anyone knows someone who might want these dogs please let me know. If you want to see them, Will take you over there. They just need a good family. I would like to keep them together but if not then we will deal with it. Please help me to find them homes. I DO NOT want to call the pound cuz I would not want such sweet dogs to possibly be put to sleep, They just need a chance. Please help!!!! PM or post up or you can even call me. 513-659-2418. Thanks TRACY

DeckerEnt
11-24-2007, 11:14 PM
That is a shame to hear Tracy. I wish I could take one or both but am un able right now. Hope you find a good home for them.
Keith

'92Stang
11-25-2007, 11:51 PM
check your pm's Tracy