Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What shops would you recommend I take my SHO to? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What shops would you recommend I take my SHO to?

92StangMan
11-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm putting quite a few miles on my car and in the next month or so, will go ahead and start to replace a few parts that typically go bad as it ages. This is a little bit of a reassurance that *hopefully* nothing goes wrong when I am a few hundred miles away from home.

What shops do you recommend that do good work and do not charge an arm and a leg? I am in the Burlington/Florence, KY area.

Dirtyd0g
11-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I am not sure of who is good with those in your area. I know Andy LAw has worked on them quite a bit and owns one. I have also worked on them alot and know my way around them well.
Alan

92StangMan
11-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Dirty, check your PMs.

glassman
11-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I am not sure of who is good with those in your area. I know Andy LAw has worked on them quite a bit and owns one. I have also worked on them alot and know my way around them well.
Alan

+1 on Andy he's put a few motors in them so I'd say he knows his way around em give him a call @ outlaw motorsports 513-732-3244