PDA

View Full Version : unequal shorties and h pipe

HUMPY
11-25-2007, 06:35 PM
i have a set of unequal shorties i was told they are mac but the tag has surface rust so i cant tell for sure so dont hold me to it...also have the h pipe that matches in good condition i now have a set of hooker long tubes so i dont need these anymore....

$125 or trade for H or X pipe for my long tubes and some cash....

oh and almost forgot these are for a fox body too...

call me 513-509-9714 thanks

Katmandu
12-03-2007, 06:03 AM
i have a set of unequal shorties i was told they are mac but the tag has surface rust so i cant tell for sure so dont hold me to it...also have the h pipe that matches in good condition i now have a set of hooker long tubes so i dont need these anymore....

$125 or trade for H or X pipe for my long tubes and some cash....

oh and almost forgot these are for a fox body too...

call me 513-509-9714 thanksAre they made to clear the plugs on "P" heads ? :confused:

HUMPY
12-03-2007, 08:29 AM
i think if they truly are mac shorties they will work but someone will have to chime in on that but the problem is i really dont know the brand if you want just the shorties ill sell them for $50...

Katmandu
12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
i think if they truly are mac shorties they will work but someone will have to chime in on that but the problem is i really dont know the brand if you want just the shorties ill sell them for $50...Email me pics/details of the Shorties.

Katmandu@woh.rr.com

Thanks,

ERIC

HUMPY
12-04-2007, 11:17 AM
ill get them this afternoon i am going to keep the h pipe and make it work with my long tubes....but the shorties are still for sale...

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 06:15 AM
ill get them this afternoon i am going to keep the h pipe and make it work with my long tubes....but the shorties are still for sale...

Email me pics/details of the Shorties.

Katmandu@woh.rr.com

Thanks,

ERIC

HUMPY
12-10-2007, 08:37 AM
sorry man but i went to put my long tubes on this weekend and they didnt fit right so i put the shorties back on the car so i can fire it up and break my cam in ...sale post poned....i apologize....