PDA

View Full Version : FS- Desktop Computer P4 2 GhZ w/ 15" LCD

PaulFiveOh
11-26-2007, 03:33 AM
I have decided that I am not really using this rig and hoping I can pass a good deal on to a fellow Banger.

It is in a Full size "custom" case with the window and 7 fans yada yada. It has lights in it too if you want to hook them up. The finish is like a pretty slick looking titanium look finish. Any ways,

Specs are as follows -

MoBo- VIA P4VMM Board (This board supports DDR & SD)

Processor - P4 @ 2.00 Ghz

Memory - 512mb SD (Expandable to 2 Gig)

HDD - 60 gig 5200rpm

Optical- DVD-RAM/R/RW

Vid - Radeon 9200 Series 128 MB Ram

Networking - I will include a PCI wireless card so that you may just plug in power and go if you have wifi in your home.

Softwarez -
The computer will come pre loaded with a fresh copy of XP pro SP2 as well as Office XP Pro
The buyer may ask for additional software at his request for no extra cost (eg. Photoshop, CAD etc.)
The computer will come pre loaded with up to date legit anti virus (NOD32) and up to date Mal - Ware protection. The machine will have all MicroS0ft updates as well.

Monitor
Included in the price is a 15" LCD monitor by NEC brand. Model is LCD1530V.
The monitor is in absolutely perfect condition.

If you are nice, I will even throw in a Keyboard and a laser mouse.

Over view of the machine-
This machine is more than a internet surfer, this is a great priced "light gaming rig" meaning price is good to go and it will play games like BF2, Americas Army, and Call of Duty. This is a great workstation as well for daily use.

Assuming the buyer is not a weirdo I will also be more than happy to assist with any problems or questions that might arise after the purchase.

I would like $325 out of the setup, or you may offer an interesting trade, or a trade plus cash. That is an extremely good price for the rig so I am pretty firm on the price. As with everything I sell on SB, I will happily deliver with in Greater Cincinnati Area.

Please feel free to PM or post with any questions.

Thanks!
-Paul

PaulFiveOh
11-28-2007, 01:22 PM
This is a fuggin steal guys.

mustang8998
12-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Check your PM's.

PaulFiveOh
12-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Sorry, Kennebellecobra got it for a gear swap.

Thanks guys, sorry I didnt update.