PDA

View Full Version : BOYCOTT MIDEAST GAS PRICES LOOK !!!!

mrstang-gt-46
11-26-2007, 03:27 PM
places that buy mid east gas- shell,chevron/texaco,exon/mobil,marothon/speedway,amoco dont buy mid east gas-sunoco,conoco,sinclair,bp/phillips,hess,arco. son sent me email about this,thought i would take enough time out of the day to broadcast this SHIT. lets ALL do somthing about this. dont believe this contact dept of energy.

Kevin Doe
11-26-2007, 03:33 PM
wow, great post. looks like you stole that right from the spam email it came from.

DeckerEnt
11-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Mid east oil is still cheaper to get than if we were already drilling our own. I say buy it while it lasts and enjoy the fair market prices we are seeing. In England, gas is 8.00 per gallon.
Keith

cstreu1026
11-26-2007, 04:06 PM
The only way to do something about the gas prices or any fuel prices for that matter is to use less of it. If its not in demand it won't cost as much. If they can get $10 a gallon for gas they will.

Rich
11-26-2007, 05:27 PM
The only way to do something about the gas prices or any fuel prices for that matter is to use less of it. If its not in demand it won't cost as much. If they can get $10 a gallon for gas they will.

This would be true if it was a true free market. But the gas/oil companies just cut production to keep the demand high.

Hypothetically, lets say that every American cut their use of oil by 50%, do you think gas/oil prices would drop 50%? No, OPEC would cut production so fast that there would be a very minimal drop in the actual cost.

I'm not sure what the answer is... we just need to do something to be less dependent.(Mr. Obvious voice off).

Greg Seibert
11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
I would imagine the oil cartel would keep prices ridiculously high even if we reduced consumption, to keep their profits high. Who's gonna stop them?

mrstang-gt-46
11-26-2007, 07:31 PM
buying mid east oil is just putting money in thier pockets so they can afford another 9/11

331TwistedWedge
11-26-2007, 07:35 PM
put down the beer and pills :tard:

mrstang-gt-46
11-26-2007, 07:55 PM
rick im serious. fuckin grow up

YouGotJunk
11-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah Rick...you fucking asshole!!! LMAO!!hahahhaha

331TwistedWedge
11-26-2007, 08:58 PM
:lol: i guess i wont buy any gas or diesel fuel, because larry wants to boycott fuel prices ... come over here and sniff my balls and i might help boycott :tard:

mrstang-gt-46
11-26-2007, 09:11 PM
RICK,what ever shit 4 brains. if u read instead of f n with some ones post u would know that sunoco,bp and others are not mideast oil.

331TwistedWedge
11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
shawn said come and sniff his balls while you're at it ...

mrstang-gt-46
11-26-2007, 09:28 PM
thats all u think about is a mans anitomy u perv

331TwistedWedge
11-26-2007, 09:45 PM
thats all u think about is a mans anitomy u perv

wrong, all i think about is YOUR anatomy ... :lol:

Rick93coupe
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
This would be true if it was a true free market. But the gas/oil companies just cut production to keep the demand high.

Hypothetically, lets say that every American cut their use of oil by 50%, do you think gas/oil prices would drop 50%? No, OPEC would cut production so fast that there would be a very minimal drop in the actual cost.

I'm not sure what the answer is... we just need to do something to be less dependent.(Mr. Obvious voice off).

Exactamoondo! There's nothing that "we" can do. Let it be 1 cent cheaper at Speedway than it is at BP and people will flock to Speedway. Well, for the 12 cents and some speedy dogs!;)

k062693w
11-26-2007, 10:18 PM
And when the demand at the non Mideast buyers becomes greater they will buy their fuel from the others, and the cycle will continue.....
So IMO it doesn't matter where you purchase your fuel at least 50% is going to come from the Mideast!!!!

95redstang
11-26-2007, 11:35 PM
shawn said come and sniff his balls while you're at it ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::drunk:

ChiliMan
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Over 60% of the oil we use in this country is imported. Unfortunately most of that 60% comes from countries that would like to take us out of existense. Although it may not be any cheaper to use domestic oil, we are at least keeping the money at home. The fact is that the arabs are stock piling American dollars and buying large percentages of stock in American companies. They are just deepening their grip on our economy. Furthermore, we are at their mercy ifand when they want to really bend us over. It will only be a matter of time before Iran and the rest of OPEC decide to really stick it to us (like when we attack Iran after they nuke Israel or us). It really is a matter of national security to make sure we have a reliable and affordable source of oil. As we all know, oil is what drives this country and our economy. It is also true that the 9/11 bombers and most of the suicide bombers in Iraq have come from Saudi Arabia. As long as we continue to purchase the massive quantities of oil we do from the arabs, they will keep funding terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda.

As far as the fuel prices go, the problem isn't the supply of oil, it is our ability to produce the fuel. Because of all the tree huggers in this country, we haven't built a new refinery in this country for over 30 years. If we want the fule prices to come down, we need to tell Al Gore and his doom and gloom buddies where to stick it.

IWRBB
11-27-2007, 12:38 PM
It really is a matter of national security to make sure we have a reliable and affordable source of oil.

Hell, we have over half our military in Iraq right now. We could easily roll Saudi Arabia and Iran and have all the damn oil we want.

I'd rather use up their oil first personally.

As far as the fuel prices go, the problem isn't the supply of oil, it is our ability to produce the fuel. Because of all the tree huggers in this country, we haven't built a new refinery in this country for over 30 years.

Everyone is going to have to let that argument go. Jacobs Engineering is underway on a new bigass refinery down in Houston.

theyallslow
11-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Ride a bike.

S197GT
11-27-2007, 06:22 PM
gas was .99 when i was 16, im only 21.

IWRBB
11-28-2007, 12:37 PM
gas was .99 when i was 16, im only 21.

Yea, but it was .99 for what, a few months?

http://www.randomuseless.info/gasprice/gasprice.png

Check out 2001 and 2003, the average price was really about $1.70 through that time period with the dip down to $1.00 in the middle.

bestracing
11-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Dang I remember when it was going for $0.75 a gallon and bitched when it went above a dollar..........boy am I old :lol:

mustang8998
11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
We don't import as much oil, from middle-east, as you think.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Katmandu
11-29-2007, 02:58 AM
buying mid east oil is just putting money in thier pockets so they can afford another 9/11Interesting point.

But why would the Saudi's want to KILL off one of their BEST customers ? :confused:

02mingryGT
11-29-2007, 08:23 AM
We don't import as much oil, from middle-east, as you think.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

I was waiting for someone to post that. My .02, it's the commodity traders in New York who are screwing us. The majority of the oil increases are for what could happen rather than what actually does. They raise the price trying to get a larger supply in the event there is a crises whether it be man-made or natural. So all this grief over pricing should be directed towards them.

ChiliMan
11-29-2007, 12:09 PM
I won't argue with that. No doubt the traders are driving the price of oil up and up.

As far as Saudi Arabia, other arab countries and Muslim fundamentalist groups, I should re-phrase. They do not want to completely destoy us. This is their crusade, just like the crusades the christians had. Their goal is to ultimately convert us to their Muslim religion or kill whoever doesn't. This is happening all over the world. It is true that the Saudis fund a large percentage of the schools that the suicide bombers are educated at.

On the other point, Canada is our largest supplier of imported oil at 19.1% with Saudi Arabia at 12.4% and Venezuela at 10.7%. That said, OPEC contries supply 49.9% of the oil imports to this country. Here is the list of OPEC nations: Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela - Five founding and most influential members... the other seven are Qatar, Indonesia, Libya, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon and Angola. The common theme among these nations is that the overwhelming majority are muslim controlled nations.

More info ... the two idiots who run Iran and Venezuela asked OPEC to discontinue using the American dollar as the currency oil is priced and sold at. They propose to use the Euro which is much higher in value than the almighty greenback. This would mean the price of oil from OPEC nations would go up much higher. Unfortunately for us, our good friends, the Saudis didn't come to our defense. Instead they recommended researching the falling dollar and to make a decision in December. If this happens, we could easily see OPEC oil going to $120 to $130 dollars a barrel or higher. They would have us bent over the BARREL. (HAHA) If and when they do this, the rest of the oil producing nations may fall in line and do the same. This is one reason we need a reliable and affordable supply of oil from our own country. The Muslim Jihad against us will not only happen by force, it is and will continue to be aided economically.

S197GT
11-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Yea, but it was .99 for what, a few months?

http://www.randomuseless.info/gasprice/gasprice.png

Check out 2001 and 2003, the average price was really about $1.70 through that time period with the dip down to $1.00 in the middle.

actually come to think about it, it was for about the whole summer so yeah 3-5months

facemelter71
11-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Rising gas prices will happen.You dont like it,Sell your mustang and buy a freakin smart car or get over it.Thats my view.If gas prices go to 8 $$ a gallon im still gonna fry the tires on my stang.:rockon: