PDA

View Full Version : 4cyl to 8cyl help.

2Kblacksleeper
11-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I just bought a clean 91 lx that is a 4 banger. I am going to put a 5.0 carbed motor in it. My question is what do i do about the computer and ignition stuff? Can i just get one of the msd kits for a 85-93 5.0 or what do i need to do? If it is only a little bit more money computer and harness wise should i just go with fuel injection? Also what do i need to do with my fuel system? I know i need to change the fuel lines to bigger ones and put in a different fuel pump, but what else is needed? I have looked back a year in previous posts in this thread and a few other forums but i cant find my answer. I thank all you all for your help in advance, i know i will have some more to come in the following months.

John

mustang8998
11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
92coupe, where are you?

There was some good info, back when the homepage was up. Don't know where to tell you to look, other than using the search feature.

Good luck with your build! :bigthumb

Johnson1134
11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
yeah im going to be doing the same thing!

fordman
11-28-2007, 05:03 PM
hit up exrider he should know

2Kblacksleeper
11-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks, I looked back a year in this section, windsor, and power adder, and i could not find what i was looking for.

If any one knows of a good site or so please feel free to post it up. I found the allford site but it did not help much.

I will start a build thread when i get a little further. I am taking pics as i go.

John