----------------------------------------
Have:

-polished head unit
-polished mondo bypass valve
-aluminum discharge tube
-(1) 8 rib serpentine belt pulley
-driver's side double plate Renegade brackets with tensioner pulley

What you *could* need if a full kit is required:

-8-Rib / 8" aluminum crank pulley assembly with drive-belt, idler, tensioner and hardware (definitely need this)
-Cast aluminum alternator mounting bracket (I used a custom set up, didn't need)
-Accessory belt idler pulley with mount (didn't need)
-Radiator tube & thermostat housing assembly (braided line set up is better)
------------------------------------------------

Now, the stats... I made 33 lbs of boost with this blower on my 349 inch Renegade motor with a 2.85" blower pulley and an 8" crank pulley. The car made over 800 rear wheel horsepower with a set of AFR 225's, a .540 lift hydraulic roller cam, and a Holley Systemax intake. My car went 8.90's at over 155 MPH just over 3 years ago when the YSi first landed in our NMRA Renegade camp. This supercharger has zero run time on it since Vortech freshened it for me. This same blower is going 8.50's to 8.60's today without an intercooler in Renegade.

With everything there, it sells for $4545.95. I am giving you the link to the Vortech page for this blower kit and others similar to it:

http://www.vortechengineering.com/product.php?p=85

I am willing to sell everything I have listed above for $2750. Whoever buys this will also receive guidance for building a Renegade type set up if they want it. This blower was also on my silver car in the Vortech ads used a few years back. A piece of me will go when it goes...

email me at hrsepwr2@yahoo.com if seriously interested. Partial trades for unported Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads for small block Ford will be considered.