PDA

View Full Version : Past two days.

Maximus
11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
What a day yesterday.

I finally got the Wagon running good enough to put on the rollers. I did a couple pulls, carb was leeeeean. So I changed the jets and Idle adjust screws and was getting it more tuned in. I did a pull and then another jet change. Throttle response was muuuch better and it "sounded" better. So I figured this should be a decent pull. (its a stock 350SBC)
So anywho, I run it up, 5500....
BAMMMM!!!BUNGA BUNGA BAM BAM ETC ETC

WTF?!?!? I hit the big ole red button and bring the roller to a stop.

The engine is idling fine and gauges are normal. The sound came from under the car. The Driveshaft Yoke went CAPLOOIE!!! Talk about a butt puckering experience. LOL!!
So anyway, we get the wagon to the lift and Im cleaning up the debris. A small needle bearing hit our 7UP machineand shattered the glass!! I wondered why Jason put it there, but oh well. The second glass is fine, so I keep it.:lol:

Then today....
Im wrenching on an 08 Stang when Jason walks back to ask a question. I notice in the window to the store, TERRY ESCMAN is grabbing a customer!! Im like DOH!!
So we head up there and TERRY caught a LOW RENT, LOAD THAT SHOULDVE BEEN SWALLOWED, FUCKSTICK trying to walk out with an Altenator!! He was all up in Dudes face. (guy was bigger than me) Of course we called 911, but those guys are sloooooow. SO Terry is still having words with Dude and calling his own "Bat" line for back up! It wasnt no time later POPO showed up and hauled dude off!!

So heres a big ATTABOY to Terry!!! One of Hamilton Countys Finest protecting us little people. THANKS AGAIN GUY!!!!:bigthumb:bigthumb

facemelter71
11-28-2007, 02:07 PM
So what kinda numbers is the wagon rollin on so far,or are you just doing A/F pulls.What did this kid look like,i can't believe that piece of trash tried to jack a alternator.Ive got some cheap security camera's at home if you want one.

mustangboy
11-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Nice work Terry!! So Craig you keeping the wagon at the store? I wanna come up and check it out soon. I love wagons.:bigthumb

bestracing
11-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Dang dude, I knew you were having a tough day yesterday but dang thats fugged up that someone tried to rip you off. Do you have the right coil in the car now?

I'd also like to thank Terry for being a stand up guy and helping out our local parts pusher. You did one hell of a job there.

bobtsgt
11-28-2007, 03:10 PM
damn thats some bad stuff right there. Glad the wagon is fine and that Terry stepped up and handled things.

Paul408Notch
11-28-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't know why, but that driveshaft snapping didn't even make me jump. Maybe all the allergy meds I'm on make me slow to react. I have to admit I laughed at the pop machine though.

That's awesome Terry stopped the guy. You pressing charges?

Kevin Doe
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Loved the story!!! Thats awesome Terry (I have no idea who that really is), caught a theif. I hate theives. Sorry to hear about the wagon, even though the story is a little funny. :)

Silver Bullet
11-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Loved the story!!! Thats awesome Terry (I have no idea who that really is), caught a theif. I hate theives. Sorry to hear about the wagon, even though the story is a little funny. :)

Kevin, Terry would be me! LOL Maybe I will have the pleasure of meeting you someday.

Thanks guys...... I was just doing what any of you would do....;)

Craig sorry about the Wagon.

Kevin Doe
11-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Kevin, Terry would be me! LOL Maybe I will have the pleasure of meeting you someday.

Thanks guys...... I was just doing what any of you would do....;)

Craig sorry about the Wagon.

Do you work at Cincy Speed or were you just there during the theivery?

mustangoutlaw
11-28-2007, 04:47 PM
2 :bigthumb:bigthumb up for Terry! way to go guy! sorry to hear about the wagon Craig!

Greg Seibert
11-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Craig, good thing the yoke broke there and not on the track!
Terry, good job! You guys should see him get fired up when you beat him in the Silver Bullet.:AR15::lol:

firestang70
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Congrats on the job well done Terry. Sorry about the wagon Craig and glad to hear you went uninjured.

Silver Bullet
11-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Do you work at Cincy Speed or were you just there during the theivery?

I was just a customer there...... and a friend of Craigs and Jason's.

Also I work for the Sheriff's Dept..:D

Kevin Doe
11-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I was just a customer there...... and a friend of Craigs and Jason's.

Also I work for the Sheriff's Dept..:D

Ahhhh, thats badass! Right place at the right time!

Silver Bullet
11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Yep, It's all about timing..... and trying to keep the prices low for us customers! LOL:lol:

Timido
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Good catch damn low rent theiving bastard.

PonymanfiveO
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Press charges on the f-ing thief!

good job Terry!

95redstang
11-28-2007, 07:38 PM
He was probably from Elmwood..:lol:

ibstrokin
11-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Atta Boy, I hate theives.

DeckerEnt
11-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Hate to hear of parts breakage. Hope it is an easy fix.
Great job Terry, hope the guy goes away and stays away.
Keith

Silver Bullet
11-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, he will stay away for a bit.... he is temporarly staying at the Justice center.... LOL

It is just good to see people prosecute the people who need it.

MFIELD
11-28-2007, 09:55 PM
WOW :eek: I was worried about something like that happening when i was there, the car part, Glad it wasnt to bad and glad Terry was there to take care of buisiness, way to go :bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
11-28-2007, 10:01 PM
He was probably from Elmwood..:lol:

:lol:

Motorvation
11-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Dang, that's some messed up sh!t! Good catch Terry! I just want to know one thing...Did the cops let his head hit the roof when loading him up? They should have.:lol:

Maximus
11-29-2007, 12:54 AM
The wagon is pushed over to one of the lifts. :(
Theres an 08 Stang getting a SC installed, then I have an 06 Stang getting an SC installed next. I will get back on the Wagon when I get those done. :)

We will press charges, but since nothing was actually stolen, Terry said they will probably plea bargin out.:mad:

DeckerEnt
11-29-2007, 01:45 AM
The perp may have to spend a little time in jail I hope. Attempted robbery is a crime too.
Keith

Mista Bone
11-29-2007, 01:58 AM
should have shot him, Joe Deters not gonna do anything.

OPEN SEASON!!!!!

dedpedal
11-29-2007, 08:43 AM
Glad the wagon isnt hurt too badly. Good job Terry!
This makes me wonder how much inventory has been "walking out the door" over the past few years.