Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Reverend Turbo5oh [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Reverend Turbo5oh

Holly
11-29-2007, 08:02 PM
As I sit here working on a special Christmas present for my step-daughter, I am going through lots of old stuff that my beloved husband has saved.

I came across this on one of the discs, unmarked. I don't think he ever shared it with everybody, maybe he did, but I don't remember seeing it. :confused: But anyway, it's worth a post, especially this time of year. He certainly did have a way with words. I did not change a thing, I copied and pasted it, as he had it written......

The honorable Reverand Turbo5oh takes the podium...........

"Dearest friends and neighbors gathered to this holy website, rejoice! For this is our time of being one with our beloved ponies. Our sanctuary is our driver's seat. Our fellowship hall is the staging lanes. Our tithes are our entry fees and you can find the holy water in the burnout box. Rejoice! Hallelujah! Can I get an Amen and a Nutter Butter? Maybe some Skittles?

It is the peak of our holy season. Oh the trials and tribulations that each and everyone of our hearts have been blessed with receiving. We have witnessed the rebirth of a few select members of our sanctum. Brother Maximus with BABB, brother 2L8IWIN has assembled his own congregation of forged pistons in the 331, Brother John is soon to experience his own rebirth of holy fury and Apostle Jeff88coupe is soon to rejoin the crusade. Amen and Hell-yeah-alluah!!!!

Peace and perseverance my brothers and sisters, take with thee, for the coming of the Stangs is indeed the right of passage that we all shall endure.

Long live your pistons, in the name of the burnout, the launch and the holy trap speeds."

****Rev. Turbo5oh takes the podium****

<ahem>

My brutha's and sista's that have gathered together today in the House of the Stang, thank you for being here and sharing your love. But I have some bad news for you my people, there is evilness and sin in this holy city. There are nay-sayers, unbelievers, deciples of the devil himself I'm here to tell you. "No! Say it isn't so Reverend!," my people say. But it's true.

Who are these evil demons? What can I do to protect myself? You must have faith my brothers and sisters, faith. Faith in your Mustang for it will lead you to better things. These demons, these nay-sayers, these unbelievers of the ways of the mustang will try to break you. Keep your faith and the faith in your fellow brothers and thine rightesnous will shine! Thou will rise above the evil demons and proclaim, "Feel my horsepower! Hear my exhaust! See me wax thine devine behind!"

Brothers and sisters, bask in your glory, behold your precious ponies and know that thine faith in thy Mustang will overcome all evil mini-vans and 4-doors and bring this family together in this house of Stang. Now put some zing in your thing, keep the bling for your ring, and bring the sting with the king.

Bless you all

Time for some holy water.......

You have found your religion right here my child.....your religion is speed and all things fast. Fear not the bringer of the rice! Stand tall my brothers and walk with cubic inches of merciless wretched being! Lay down the smacketh! Be true to thine self and prosper in the fruits of your wrenches.

Your ten commandments are as follows

Thou shall not worship any other car
Thou shall not put lights on your washer nozzles
Thou shall honour thy mother, thy father and thy speed shop owner
Thou shall go racing on the sabbath
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors turbo(s)
Thou shall kill thy parts as necessary
Thou shall not commit redlights on a pro-tree
Thou shall not lie about thy timeslips
Thou shall change thy oil accordingly
Thou shall be kind to thy bretheren Mustang owners

Now go forth my children and spread the good word.

Much love,
Rev. Turbo5oh

We will hold our first service tomorrow eveing at 7:00 at the Temple of Dave & Busters. Holy Water is about $2.50 a bottle and I plan on getting all holied up!

Let us bow our heads in prayer...

Our Father who art in Dearborn, Henry be thy name....

Yeah though I cruise down the valley of the shadow of rice, I fear NO HOnda .For I am in a Mustang.My Blower and my nitrous comforts me. It maketh me lie down some huge holeshots,Black masses and mounds of rubber and asphalt rippeth from the earth as I power wheeelie. But leadeth me from temptation from street racing for my spray is armed and set on kill. And all who shall lie in my path will be set assunder.For on the streets god is with me and IN MY CAR GOD IS WITH ME! He leadeth me down paths of rightiousness to victory .For my mustang is my kindom and my power and my glory for ever and ever.

I shall take the bread (pringles sour cream & onion) of our Lord....er, Ford and give thanks to thee I'm high...I mean on high. "Damn these chips are good!" sayeth the Lord!
Amd he begat unto them an empty can. Doth thou seeketh that wich makes one worthy of a boost gauge? Buuurp.

In the name of the blower, the turbo and the hit of nitrous, Amen.

:lol:

Love ya Vinny, you can still crack me up even though you aren't here to do it in person anymore. :angel:

Evil_Capri
11-29-2007, 08:07 PM
WOW . . very cool! Thanks for sharing! :bigthumb

92coupe
11-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Man i sure do miss that Guy!

Rest in Peace Brother!

R825OH
11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Thats really cool Holly, I wish I had had the opportunity to meet Vinny:angel:

5.0calypso93lx
11-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Good Stuff! :rockon::bigthumb

ascCapri
11-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Truly hilarious, what a creative person.....he was also a drummer right? Here's to ya http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/asccapri/mex.gif

Stangman
11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
that is completely awesome Holly!

'92Stang
11-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks for sharing:angel:

'92Stang
11-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Didn't like the post count:o

mustang8998
11-29-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm laughing and crying, at the same time.

God love ya Vinny! :angel:

stroked4eyes
11-29-2007, 09:54 PM
That was hilarious. I didn't get to know anyone when I first joined the board and it looks like I missed out on getting to meet a funny person I would have like a lot.

DeckerEnt
11-29-2007, 09:54 PM
That was some funny stuff right there. I never got to hear the pastor of power in person. I sure wish I did.
Keith

Mr.Moontang
11-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks that was great..I really miss him.

93 coupe
11-29-2007, 10:32 PM
That just makes you want to go out in the street right now and lay down some rubber! :bigthumb

Black Horse
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Damn...laughter with tears......

Maximus
11-29-2007, 10:44 PM
That just makes you want to go out in the street right now and lay down some rubber! :bigthumb

You wont do it!!

...get pics:bigthumb

wes 89 gt
11-29-2007, 11:16 PM
thats really good.. i wish i had a chance to meet him

untamed
11-29-2007, 11:39 PM
That is great Holly. Thanks!

Pops Fun
11-30-2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks for sharing

dedpedal
11-30-2007, 06:54 AM
The first time I read that many years ago, I laughed till I cried. This time it was the other way around. Bless Vinny for everything he brought into our lives and thank you Holly for sharing this with us.

MrsAPE
11-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Bless Vinny for everything he brought into our lives and thank you Holly for sharing this with us.

Yeah..what he said.
Never be another Vinny. Miss you dude!

Holly
11-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I also found a lot of videos last night too, from our parties, drag racing, phone kills, Santa Must Die (that is what Vinny titled that one), and lots more.

Wheelchair olympics in the driveway, Craig singing in our basement, Matt Johnson and Vinny with their black mullet wigs on New Years Eve (remember, it was warm and we were all out in the driveway, Carl was there too!) ..... I laughed until I cried last night watching some of them.

I am going to start printing out old pictures too and giving them to the people that are in them (with Vinny). I think some of you will be surprised, drunken pics you probably don't even remember (I don't remember half of them, God Love Vinny for saving everything on discs!). :lol:

PonymanfiveO
12-01-2007, 05:00 AM
I cracked up at work yesterday when I seen the "Head-lock beer chug" pic on your myspace. :D that was so funny.

PonymanfiveO
12-01-2007, 05:00 AM
In the name of the blower, the turbo and the hit of nitrous, Amen.

:)

:angel:

todd86
12-01-2007, 10:30 AM
The first time I read that many years ago, I laughed till I cried. This time it was the other way around. Bless Vinny for everything he brought into our lives and thank you Holly for sharing this with us.

That was great! I remember and yes he did post it! It was hilarious! I miss you reverend turbo5oh! Thanks Holly!

Kelly Pelrine
12-01-2007, 12:32 PM
:lol:

Ahh that is so.. Vinny. So many memories. I think one of my favs (and i wish i had gotten a pic of Vinnys face) is when he was thinking of a way to sneak a Dedpedal sticker on Gliddens car. Had to have been at least 4 or 5 years ago in BG. LOL priceless!

Thank you for sharing that Holly!

MsBlkramair
12-01-2007, 02:34 PM
That was funny Holly. I was actually thinking about Vinny today before I read that. Thanks for the memories.

PS He was the only minister I ever truely believed in.

pegasus
12-01-2007, 02:43 PM
amen that was great

beefcake
12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
that was good

Mista Bone
04-22-2010, 04:08 AM
FYI: search still works!!!!

Due to my issues with cars last week, I broke three of them, AAA loves me.

I needed some words of inspiration, thanks Vinny.

beefcake
04-22-2010, 06:08 PM
FYI: search still works!!!!

Due to my issues with cars last week, I broke three of them, AAA loves me.

I needed some words of inspiration, thanks Vinny.

had my shirt on just the other day!!!

4n_eatr
04-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Awesomely poetic...
He will be missed... :(

sticky!!!

nwovette
04-22-2010, 11:01 PM
It was so sad to see vinny's video on youtube last year so sad..but great memories.I have a video of our burnout's at the k o c hall on blue rock road and vinny's yelling at a guy for not listening to him when he said no burnout towards the street don't you her good don't you understand me.We were rolling at the guy in the yellow mustang vert big time.I will put on here for yah.:bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
04-24-2010, 02:45 AM
I also found a lot of videos last night too, from our parties, drag racing, phone kills, Santa Must Die (that is what Vinny titled that one), and lots more.

Wheelchair olympics in the driveway, Craig singing in our basement, Matt Johnson and Vinny with their black mullet wigs on New Years Eve (remember, it was warm and we were all out in the driveway, Carl was there too!) ..... I laughed until I cried last night watching some of them.

I am going to start printing out old pictures too and giving them to the people that are in them (with Vinny). I think some of you will be surprised, drunken pics you probably don't even remember (I don't remember half of them, God Love Vinny for saving everything on discs!). :lol:

OMG!!! that one of Craig singing in the basement wouldnt happen to be the one where i was playing guitar and vinny was on the drums and he did the camaro song is it? if it is i gotta get a copy of that disc :)

thank you for posting this Holly, on a side note, about the pictures...i remember the one he snapped of me passed out in the chair in the basement during the halloween party lol

Mista Bone
04-24-2010, 06:56 AM
youtube!