PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Yamaha 660 Raptor

fastone
11-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Looking to sell my raptor, have hardly rode it at all this year and it doesn't haul dead deer out of a muddy field very well, but empty it will throw mud all over! It is mostly stock with aftermarket front, rear and foot nerf bars that are aluminum. Also has aftermarket aluminum skid plates for a-arms, underbody and trailing arm. Also a kill switch. I do have the owner's manual and the title. Has only been riden less than 5 times in the last 18 months, I can get pics if interested and I'm putting in a new battery this week. Oil and filter has been changed ever four months also.......

Asking 2500.00 obo, NO TRADES! Sorry

If interested leave me a private message on here or reply to post and I will get back with you! I need it gone soon!!

fastone
12-01-2007, 06:40 PM
I got some pics!!! and the white line on the plastic and the reverse switch happened on a trip to lake cumberland....... it was strapped on the front of the trailer when a strap broke and caught the reverse switch, and the fender got bent up by the wind......... I will make a link to my myspace account and the pics will be on there, since I have no idea how to post pics on here!?

http://www.myspace.com/firefightermedic3429

fastone
12-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Looks like it is sold to someone on the board!!! THANKS!!! And please close/lock this thread now....... Again Thanks and everyone have a merry xmas!!!