PDA

View Full Version : Mustang+Pond=Really Bad!

facemelter71
12-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Yep you read it correctly,what do you do when your mustang slides into a pond????Call you brother,he'll know what to do.My cold non layer havin ass drove out to Oxford to dig my Bro's 01 GT out of my dads pond.HAHA,the only thing i can do is laugh.:lol:

jk5.0
12-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Man that sucks what happen? everyone ok?

Kevin Doe
12-05-2007, 02:01 PM
He said he's laughing about it, so I'm sure everyone is ok. All I have to say is this:

:postpix:

facemelter71
12-05-2007, 02:04 PM
I dont know,he called me about 2 hours ago and said-
Bro-hey my cars stuck
Me-Ok where you at
Bro-im at home
Me-ok just leave it till dad gets home and he can help.
Bro-well i cant leave it
Me-ok why not
Bro-its in the pond
Me- .Ill be there.
So i get there and his car is about 3 feet in the shallow end of the pond,i can gather that from where he parked and then backed up he musta slid the front end over on a slight downslop right into the pond.And the surrounding area is sopping wet from the pond.So the car is sunk in mud in the rear and sunk in the pond up front.Great.Ill get the bobcat.
Well i have pics of it,i have to get them from my brother and ill post them tonight.

Johnson1134
12-05-2007, 02:28 PM
damn that sucks!

Holly
12-05-2007, 02:52 PM
He said he's laughing about it, so I'm sure everyone is ok.

Glad he is okay but I don't think I could laugh about something like that. Two months after I bought the Grand Damnit (that's how it got that name), some idiot rich chick in an ugly ass Audi talking on her cell phone hit me back by Paul Brown Stadium, I was so mad I was crying.

I was running an errand for my boss, so he gave me the rest of the day off paid at least, and I let her insurance take care of it (rental car abuse for over a week!).

Can't wait to see the pictures of this one. I'm glad everybody is okay, lotsa accidents out there today.

facemelter71
12-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Yea its just to bad for my dad cuz his yard looks like an excavating service went to town on it.haha,I had fun on the bobcat.

R825OH
12-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Nice looks like bro gets to plant some grass!!

PonymanfiveO
12-05-2007, 10:42 PM
holy shit!

Is it fixable?

92BlackStang
12-05-2007, 10:44 PM
wow thats nuts

facemelter71
12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Well his lucky ass sunk it in the shallow end of the pond,so no real damage is apparent yet.His new mac cat back is all tweeked up,so i dont know if thats bent some where or what.And im sure there is other things wrong with it,im just not sure yet.I had to pull it out and plow some of the drive way then i had to head back to work.Ill see him in about an hour so ill check and see whats goin on with it.My dad called me when i was about to leave work and head to my house.He was like how the hell did your brother end up.......................You know what,never mind.He said uhhhhh what happened to the front yard??I said that was the only way i could go.HAHA,he laughed and said wait till your mom gets home.:lol:

REDHOTGTGIRL
12-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Dude that sucks! Hopefully the damage won't be too bad.

beefcake
12-06-2007, 10:02 AM
:postpix:

facemelter71
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
My brother has the pics on his phone and he never showed up last night.Ill get him to post them here if he gets on today.IM tryin.:bigthumb