PDA

View Full Version : E7TE heads w/dual wound valve springs

facemelter71
12-06-2007, 05:07 PM
E7TE open chamber factory casting,never ported with fairly new valve seals.Nead cleaned from sitting in my shed for a bit.Come with Dual wound valve springs installed.
Make offer.
First post was in the wrong section.Sorry.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 09:28 AM
E7TE open chamber factory casting.FYI.... There is No such thing as "OPEN" chamber "CLOSED" chamber E7 heads.

E7's are ALL the same.

facemelter71
12-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Thought some of the E7 heads had the heart shaped combustion chamber's.Isnt that what people used to call closed chambered or heart shaped heads????
And i thought i had a set in my shed.No wait i do.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Thought some of the E7 heads had the heart shaped combustion chamber's.No.

Isnt that what people used to call closed chambered or heart shaped heads????Not on E7s.

You're referring to Small block CHEVY heads with the heart shaped combustion chambers

Ask in the Tech section or do a Google Search if you don't believe me ?. :cool2:

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Thought some of the E7 heads had the heart shaped combustion chamber's.Isnt that what people used to call closed chambered or heart shaped heads????

And i thought i had a set in my shed.

No wait i do.You said in the 1st posting the you have OPEN chamber heads, now your saying you have CLOSED chamber heads. :confused:

All you have is a simple set of E7 heads period. Just being straight with you my friend. :bigthumb

facemelter71
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Dude i have both sets in my shed,Im not talking about chevy heads.Maybe you should google.Or ebay and look at a set of heart shaped heads.
Ebay item number 220144058670.Go look at the combustion chamber on those there and tell me those are the same as the set i have for sale here.
Next time you correct some one,make sure you google first.
Here better yet ill do this just for the hell of it.
HEADS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE.
PLEASE DELETE.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Dude i have both sets in my shed,Im not talking about chevy heads.Maybe you should google.Or ebay and look at a set of heart shaped heads.
Ebay item number 220144058670.Go look at the combustion chamber on those there and tell me those are the same as the set i have for sale here.

PLEASE DELETE.THEY ARE NOT THE SAME DUDE!!!!!

Please correct me IF I'm wrong, but you're advertising a set of E7 heads! RIGHT ??

That EBay auction is for E6SE CASTINGS!! NOT E7s !!!!!!!! Learn to READ !!!!!!!!!!

This auction is for a professionally rebuilt set of cylinder heads Mustang 5.0, 87-93 casting #E6SEBTW, his auction is WRONG as well. 87-93 5.0 Mustangs came with E7TE heads ONLY. The only difference was the 93 Cobras that had the GT40 heads.

I was trying to help you before you got an ATTITUDE! :rolleyes:

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 12:10 PM
PLEASE DELETE.There no longer For Sale because you realized you made a MISTAKE!

Why not just be honest and own up to it like a MAN ? :rolleyes:

facemelter71
12-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Hows about you dont post in my damn threads.If i would like your opinion on a matter i would ask.I did not ask for you to come in here asking or making a damn statment about something that i am selling.And before you start throwing names you better know who the hell your talking about.I dont give a damn who the hell you are but i did not call you childish or anything.So if i were you id chill the hell out becasue i dont deal with this over the internet bickering bullshit.You wanna talk to me that way,you deserve no damn respect from me.The heads are gone to keep anymore bullshit form being said.I dont care if i sell them,i dont care.But i tell you what.Comin on here and throwin names and shit like that will get your ass hurt.Dont ever get on some where callin some one you never met childish.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Just admit your mistake LIKE a MAN! :cool2:

facemelter71
12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
How about we leave this alone,i dont give a shit weather im wrong or right.Has nothing to do with that.All you do is surf threw here either pissin people off or posting about what they did wrong.Your post have no general meaning.Im done with this posting in the classifieds because of people like you pointing out bullshit for absolutly no damn reason at all.What was the point of your original post.Nothing but to point out something that you may know more then some one else.Oh ok your better then me i accept that.My bad for posting something that you know more about.Next time ill pm you to let you know if im going to post some thing in here and make sure its ok with you.Get a damn life.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Damn dude. :rolleyes:

Chill out before you have a stoke for crying out loud. :dummy:

KB1
12-10-2007, 01:44 PM
WOW!!! :screwy:

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 03:19 PM
WOW!!! :screwy:No doubt. :rolleyes:

That's what DRUGs do to a person. :rolleyes:

facemelter71
12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I hate to break your heart but that post from him wasnt toward me.Im done with this matter,why must you continue to poke the bear?

rhack04
12-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey don't start ripping on drugs now what did they do?