PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Democrat, a Republican or a Southerner?

mustangoutlaw
12-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock 40-caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

.................................................. .................

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

What do the European courts say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few a days and try to come to a consensus.

.................................................. ...............

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

.................................................. .................

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....

(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Can I shoot the next one!

Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist

:bigthumb

theyallslow
12-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I love it.

Katmandu
12-11-2007, 02:15 PM
That's great! :lol:

rogers
12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
southerner! that was easy! except i would probably use some profanities :lol::lol::lol:

tmotorsports
12-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

What do the European courts say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few a days and try to come to a consensus.

Not all democrats.I'am one and I'am a REAL REDNECK southerner.

DeckerEnt
12-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Mine would be a .45 and my daughter would say nice grouping.
Keith

93cobra
12-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Republican's Answer:

BANG!

:bigthumb

I assume a lot don't want to go there on this topic...

I don't care I'll throw some thoughts out... (keeping in mind I have many close friends that don't view things the same as me)

My experiences with 95% of all people in my life, friends, coworkers, family, aquaintences etc....

That statement pretty much sums it up!!

I am not a die hard political guy...I am way to busy to consume my life with b.s. politics. I do however know enough & pay attention enough to know whats going on. 75% of what is reported in newspapers & on tv is completely bias democrat anyway.

It is funny though how you can talk to someone you never met before & after a short conversation pretty much guess with high accuracy if they are repub. or demo.

A. If they are:
-book smart...college...college....college, good chance they are demo.
B. If they are:
-real world street smart "self employed" college, no college, some college, good chance they are repub.

Bush is not so popular now, but I'd put $$ on it that 20-30 years from now kids in school will be reading that he is one of the few that had the balls to stand up for something that was rewarding to our country with years to come. Obviously there are many topics. Its easy to agree with everyone & point fingers! The circus Clinton era didn't help anything that are country has been dealing with since he left & I would rather have Bush on my team anyday vs. Gore or Kerry.

We in the U.S. have a striving economy! People spend crazy money everywhere! Our housing market is down now but will recover soon. Most unions out there (strong democrat beliefs) are what is not helping our economy. 95% of all contractors work whether it be stadiums, hospitals, roads & highways that are built union, cost double + what it should.

People forget that when repub. president is in office, the house has more democrats which contribute largely to what happens in this country, the president is by no means a one man show

I cant wait for democrat president to come in next and fix all the problems we have now & get gas prices back to $2.00 a gallon. Life will be so much better then...I want to see all the critics put there $$ where their mouth is.

I'll stop there!

I respect others who disagree. I come from generations of several business owners of many sorts, mostly without college educations who have done well for themselves. 9 out of 10 aunts & uncles are self employed & family with very high military rankings which contribute to my beliefs

Maximus
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
I assume a lot don't want to go there on this topic...

I don't care I'll throw some thoughts out... (keeping in mind I have many close friends that don't view things the same as me)

My experiences with 95% of all people in my life, friends, coworkers, family, aquaintences etc....

That statement pretty much sums it up!!

I am not a die hard political guy...I am way to busy to consume my life with b.s. politics. I do however know enough & pay attention enough to know whats going on. 75% of what is reported in newspapers & on tv is completely bias democrat anyway.

It is funny though how you can talk to someone you never met before & after a short conversation pretty much guess with high accuracy if they are repub. or demo.

A. If they are:
B. If they are:
-real world street smart "self employed" college, no college, some college, good chance they are repub.

Bush is not so popular now, but I'd put $$ on it that 20-30 years from now kids in school will be reading that he is one of the few that had the balls to stand up for something that was rewarding to our country with years to come. Obviously there are many topics. Its easy to agree with everyone & point fingers! The circus Clinton era didn't help anything that are country has been dealing with since he left & I would rather have Bush on my team anyday vs. Gore or Kerry.

We in the U.S. have a striving economy! People spend crazy money everywhere! Our housing market is down now but will recover soon. Most unions out there (strong democrat beliefs) are what is not helping our economy. 95% of all contractors work whether it be stadiums, hospitals, roads & highways that are built union, cost double + what it should.

People forget that when repub. president is in office, the house has more democrats which contribute largely to what happens in this country, the president is by no means a one man show

I cant wait for democrat president to come in next and fix all the problems we have now & get gas prices back to $2.00 a gallon. Life will be so much better then...I want to see all the critics put there $$ where their mouth is.

I'll stop there!

I respect others who disagree. I come from generations of several business owners of many sorts, mostly without college educations who have done well for themselves. 9 out of 10 aunts & uncles are self employed & family with very high military rankings which contribute to my beliefs

Hey Johnny, it was a JOKE. Settle down.:lol::lol::bigthumb

04 Venom
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Who was it that said "Mission accomplished"?

93cobra
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Hey Johnny, it was a JOKE. Settle down.:lol::lol::bigthumb

I know it was a joke....I just had a few minutes while my UPS system is down at work:bigthumb I said I agreed with it! Thought I'd throw out some of my pro republican thoughts & see what kind of sh*t it stirs up:boxing::popcorn::D:bigthumb ITS COMEDY TO ME!

DeckerEnt
12-12-2007, 01:26 PM
That banner on the carrier got a lot of press. It was actually correct. That mission was to take Bagdad and we did it in what, ONE DAY!!!!! I think that is getting it done.
We are over there too long now and we need to get the iraq government in gear so we can leave. We will never completely leave though. Hell we are still in germany.
Keith

Maximus
12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
I know it was a joke....I just had a few minutes while my UPS system is down at work:bigthumb I said I agreed with it! Thought I'd throw out some of my pro republican thoughts & see what kind of sh*t it stirs up:boxing::popcorn::D:bigthumb ITS COMEDY TO ME!

Well we could talk Religion. That seems to be a hot topic.:bigthumb

93cobra
12-12-2007, 01:50 PM
That banner on the carrier got a lot of press. It was actually correct. That mission was to take Bagdad and we did it in what, ONE DAY!!!!! I think that is getting it done.
We are over there too long now and we need to get the iraq government in gear so we can leave. We will never completely leave though. Hell we are still in germany.
Keith

I agree:bigthumb

I think is funny how 75-80% of U.S. is anti Bush & a lot of them don't know exactly why they are. Instead they jump on the band wagon because they hear a rock star or movie star they like say "F Bush". Or Bush is the reason gas prices are up!!

Like I said before, I hear all the critics, but lets see how they do any better..

In todays world, would you feel safer with national security if Gore & Kerry was the last & current presidents?? People forget what went down with the same issues when Clinton did nothing to address while he was president...

IWRBB
12-12-2007, 02:18 PM
A. If they are:
B. If they are:

I disagree. It's exactly opposite from my experience. The more educated, higher paid people almost always vote republican. The less educated, less well-off people I know are much more likely to vote democratic.

Why would anyone who makes plenty of money want democrats in control? All they want to do is take away your money and give it to the poor folk who voted them into office.

Why would anyone who is short on money want republicans in control? They don't like giving out handouts or breaks to anyone.

Most of the educated democrats are just flat out liberal people. They hate guns, etc... They'd be the same way if they were poor and ignorant. You'd just call them a hippie instead.

93cobra
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
I disagree. It's exactly opposite from my experience. The more educated, higher paid people almost always vote republican. The less educated, less well-off people I know are much more likely to vote democratic.

Why would anyone who makes plenty of money want democrats in control? All they want to do is take away your money and give it to the poor folk who voted them into office.

Why would anyone who is short on money want republicans in control? They don't like giving out handouts or breaks to anyone.

Most of the educated democrats are just flat out liberal people. They hate guns, etc... They'd be the same way if they were poor and ignorant. You'd just call them a hippie instead.

I agree with your points 100% I should of been a little clearer on my A, B, statements

I guess a lot of people who I do know that are very well off high paid are business owners like I said some with college, some with out who yes are higher paid republicans

Most book smart college people I know are not rich by any means (not to say that fits everyone in that category)

I agree that most educated democrats are flat out liberal

2 of my sisters raised republican turned democrats after going to UNC Chapel Hill for 6 years letting media brainwash their own thinking.

(If Rob at Rigid would get my car back to me, we could be chatting about mustangs instead ...LOL)

DeckerEnt
12-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Rob!!! Get working on his car so we can get back on topic here.
Keith LOL

2-8-1
12-13-2007, 02:29 AM
Or, if your smart, your carrying an XD45ACP with 14 rounds.

Then you have 27 Bangs.