PDA

View Full Version : 911 on the highway

djom1cincy
12-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Tonight on the way home a yellow 911 passes me in the construction zone on 275. I wanted so see if he would play so i followed him throught to the other side. He lets me pass and hangs back so i think nothing is up. After a mile or so he shoots past me kinda fast and switched from the slow lane to the fast. At this point i'm thinking its on. I get up beside him and down shift to fourth then third and wait. I've got about half a car on him and he hits it to my suprise. I punch it and begin pulling right away. So at that point i'm thinking he's not in it so i let off and hit fourth gear. The guy is coming up hard and about to pass. I get back on in fourth and pull back up beside then just leave him behind. I get about five cars on the guy and let back off. He caught back up and switched lanes to get off the highway on the loveland exit. I follow because i've already passed my exit fucking around. At the bottom of the exit we get stopped at the light. Whats the back of this guys car say? Wicked 911. Either this guy cant drive or his cars not what it says. I've never ran a porsche turbo in my car before, but i dont think my cars that fast. I wish i could have talked to the guy to find out.

Mista Bone
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
If it is who I think it might be, you DO NOT wanna see the evil 911.

Walter
12-17-2007, 11:47 PM
If u are n/a, its was probably a 911 carrera (which is non-turbo).

Mike
12-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Was it an older body style, loud exhaust, wheels?

I think it MIGHT have been my neighbor. I know that is turbo'd.

djom1cincy
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
It was newer looking. Yellow and had evil turbo on the trunk lid. Younger looking guy driving. Maybe the guy couldn't drive or didn't even downshift. He acted like he was going to go when i was beside him. I'm n/a so i'm guessing he was just messing around and didn't really go. The guy did throw the thumbs up when we where getting off the loveland exit.