PDA

View Full Version : New Member Registration

Steves LX
12-20-2007, 11:50 AM
A friend of mine, that I work with, registered a week ago. He cannot enter the site. Everything keeps saying PRIVATE. Could someone help me out?

Holly
12-20-2007, 11:54 AM
What's his screen name he used to sign up? We've been getting a ton of spammers (EVERY DAY!), so he may have accidently got squashed.

Steves LX
12-20-2007, 11:58 AM
His username is Mark66

08 Vette
12-20-2007, 12:29 PM
I never seen that name on my spammers list, at least not in the last 5 months. I keep a list. I'll look into it!

It says :Users Awaiting e-mail Confirmation
Last active: Dec 20 07

I went ahead and accepted his account, it should work now!

Holly
12-20-2007, 12:40 PM
I never seen that name before at least not in the last 5 months. I keep a list. I'll look into it!

I don't know what I would do without you and Matt, honestly. ;)

Everybody that frequents this board should be thanking you two, if it weren't for you guys and your help, I would not have been able to keep this board running the past 10 months. It was hard enough dealing with day-to-day stuff, yet alone a web board.

I'm going to get back into the swing of things (as far as helping run this board) in 2008, that's my New Years Resolution! I feel Vinny giving me a push to get on with my life and quit moping all the time (believe it or not!).

Thanks again Matt and Tim! :bigthumb

Mark66
12-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks for your help.

08 Vette
12-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Your Welcome! Both of you!:)

bestracing
12-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Everybody that frequents this board should be thanking you two, if it weren't for you guys and your help, I would not have been able to keep this board running the past 10 months.

Thanks again Matt and Tim! :bigthumb

I just deal with some of the moderation issues on our board and have seen first hand what it takes to keep a board running. They definately do a very good job here and it's much appreciated. Way to go Tim and Matt :bigthumb :bigthumb