PDA

View Full Version : Boi Na Braza - Brazilian Steakhouse

Holly
12-21-2007, 03:08 PM
The firm took us there last Friday for our annual Christmas party. If you have not been there, you have to try it! It's YUMMY! First you go make a plate of "side dishes" at the salad bar, which is huge, it has everything on it. Then you go sit down and when you are ready for them to start bringing you meat, you flip over this card to green and they continually bring you different slabs of meat until you turn your card back over to red.

They had filet mignon, chicken, lamb chops, pork loin, prime rib, sirloin, you name it, they had it! And they slice it right there in front of you, and you use your "tongs" to grab your piece of meat, you can take as much as you want. They have rare, medium rare, well done, etc. for every type of meat.

I wouldn't get my money's worth if I paid to eat there, but anyone with a hearty appetite, especially for different types of meat, would love this place.

It's located downtown at the corner of 5th and Vine (Mortons is above it), in the Carew Tower, across from the big Christmas tree on Fountain Square.

Definitely worth trying out. :bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
12-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I have been wanting to try this place...

R825OH
12-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Our Boss took us all ther Thurs. for Christmas, we even got to bring our spouses which was really cool. The food was fantastic! I'm pretty sure I got the bosses moneiys worth cause, I was full til today:lol:

95redstang
12-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I was wondering if it was any good. I pass it all the time while I am downtown.

Jaylynn
12-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I bet it's all the better if the Boss's paying for it too - i think lunch is like $30

Holly
12-23-2007, 07:11 PM
I bet it's all the better if the Boss's paying for it too - i think lunch is like $30

I was wondering what it costs, I figured it would be expensive, just for lunch.
I guess we'll stick with Rock Bottom! ;)

95redstang
12-23-2007, 09:21 PM
My anniversary is in Feb. Maybe I will take my prego wife there. The site of meat makes her sick right now..:lol::barf:

R825OH
12-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I just looked at the menu online its $50 set so.. Make sure your damn hungry when you go!!

jrmylmach1
01-01-2008, 11:22 AM
My wife is Brazilian so we go down to Brazil occasionaly. I always eat at these types of places down there and they are the best. All you can eat and the cuts of meat are the best. :bigthumb

The best thing about them down there is the price. For a group of 4, with a bucket of beer, I paid the equivelent of $40.

Jeremy

bestracing
01-02-2008, 12:04 PM
There's a place like that in Mason too. Called Amor De Brazil. Expensive but it's one of those you got to try it once in your life kind of things.

mustangchick
01-02-2008, 05:48 PM
We went to Amor in Mason. It was really good but too much food. They kept bringing and bringing out all the meats. They never really gave you the chance to flip your card to say if you wanted it or not.

NOTORIOUSDAD
01-24-2008, 02:34 PM
YEAH - ISN'T THAT PLACE GREAT? BEEN THERE 3 TIMES NOW. UNBELIEVABLE!

AND, FOR YOU GUYS - THE HOSTESS IS 'OUT OF THIS WORLD' GOOD-LOOKING!

EVERYBODY - YOU GOTTA TRY IT! AND THE SERVICE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

REDHOTGTGIRL
01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
So is this place really expensive? I saw someone say $50...is that per person? I really want to check it out, so if someone has accurate pricing info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

R825OH
01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
So is this place really expensive? I saw someone say $50...is that per person? I really want to check it out, so if someone has accurate pricing info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Yep 50 bux a head be hungry ...MMMMM meeeeeeaaat!!

REDHOTGTGIRL
01-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Shoot, that is expensive!!! It better be good! I'll convince the hubby to take me there for a special occasion...

R825OH
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah it really is good though. You should celebrate your new car comin!!