PDA

View Full Version : Project Big Block

beefcake
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Finally decided which way i'm gonna go for this year.

I've been debating all of the s/c kits. But wanted something slightly different.

So, I'm going the same route I did on my 04 Cobra.

Ken @ MD is putting together a custom grind for me on a set of cams.

Ken and the guys at MD had done cams on my 04 and the sound was awesome.

I believe Ken is going to get with Bischoff and put together a set of custom ground cams specifically for the car.

I always like to be a bit different. I am going to combine this with some Kooks long tubes.

The sound should be incredible from the car, and I would think I should be around that 600rwhp mark. I'm not a big dyno queen though, so whatever the outcome, I'll be happy! :)

I'll probably have the chrome 4v covers thrown on at the same time since the motor will be out. Might have the stock blower chromed / polished too. Look good and be fast :).

Only other plans for this year are the rear wheels. Once nitto actually releases the the 305/35/20 drag radial, i'm gonna widen my rears from 9 to 10.5" so I can get a lil more hood on the street.

I should definately have enought juice to run 10's this year.

mustangboy
12-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Terry that all sounds kick ass but what does it have to do with a big block?:confused:

beefcake
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Terry that all sounds kick ass but what does it have to do with a big block?:confused:

gonna sound like a big block :) lol, i thought i put that in there lol

sounded better than project cam cobra lol

92BlackStang
12-28-2007, 01:06 PM
yeah wheres the big block lol

bobtsgt
12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
well somebody isn't messing around :D can't wait to hear it :bigthumb

92BlackStang
12-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Good luck on the build terry

Ranger50
12-29-2007, 04:18 PM
I gotta agree with Kenny, where is the big block???? :confused::dunno: