PDA

View Full Version : Damn bengals Why not all year

BUHBYY
12-30-2007, 05:07 PM
I know it is the dolphins , but they played as a team today and it showed !!!!

PaulFiveOh
12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
I agree.

CJ Stepped up and Houshmanzada tied the NFL record for receptions!

jaystang44
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
I know it is the dolphins , but they played as a team today and it showed !!!!

No your first statement was dead on, "I KNOW IT IS THE DOLPHINS"

BUHBYY
12-30-2007, 09:44 PM
they still played well as a team and where in sync on both sides of the ball

NXStang
12-30-2007, 11:05 PM
GO STEELERS!!!! :D

Johnson1134
12-30-2007, 11:14 PM

will lose the first round against the jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbgo jacksonville!

COOP
12-31-2007, 12:20 AM
wooo hooo now the browns dont get to go to the play-offs!

But I agree, they have turned it around mostly this second half of the season
(5-3 versus 2-6). Its good to see us finally surge in the second half of the season instead of fizzling as usual. The young secondary is also giving us hope for a good '08 season, as Ndukwe is shaping up to be a monster and J.Jo is playing great.

NXStang
12-31-2007, 12:49 AM
will lose the first round against the jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbgo jacksonville!

Doubtful. If they do, theyll have to fight for that win every second of the game. Big Ben, Polamolu and even Davenport are gonna be ready for the playoffs.

BTW< who else sees the Patriots choking AGAIN? I seriously doubt the Patriots will win the Super Bowl.

Rustanggt98
12-31-2007, 12:53 AM
BTW< who else sees the Patriots choking AGAIN? I seriously doubt the Patriots will win the Super Bowl.

They may not, but I urge all of you to never bet against Brady :cool1:

PaulFiveOh
12-31-2007, 12:58 AM

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2787/fail2it9.jpg

Johnson1134
12-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Doubtful. If they do, theyll have to fight for that win every second of the game. Big Ben, Polamolu and even Davenport are gonna be ready for the playoffs.

what was the score earlier this season in shittsburg 20 - 13 jags??it will happen again!toothlessburger sucks!my prediction 24 - 17 jags.this is for u steeler fans :flipoff:

02mingryGT
12-31-2007, 09:10 AM
they still played well as a team and where in sync on both sides of the ball

I did the math on the yardage given up by the defense since the Buffalo game yesterday during the game. If the Bengals would have had their starters all year long on defense they "possibly" would have had the the 5th ranked D this year. So their is hope. I'm personally hoping Glen Dorsey either falls to us in the draft or we trade up to get him. I'm also hoping Bresnahan gets canned.

It's too bad the offense couldn't score inside the 20 all year like they did yesterday. I was glad to see Housh do well. He's our version of Hines Ward.

Go Buckeyes!!

NXStang
12-31-2007, 08:09 PM
what was the score earlier this season in shittsburg 20 - 13 jags??it will happen again!toothlessburger sucks!my prediction 24 - 17 jags.this is for u steeler fans :flipoff:

This coming from a Bengals fan...a team who has had only 1 winning season in 16 years...Seriously. The score was 29-23 Jags. And there were a few starters out that game. Willie Parker being out DOES hurt but Davenport can obviously hold his own. Itll be close but I forsee the Steelers coming out on top in this game.

Id cheer on the Bengals but they arent even in the playoffs. Perhaps they should try the College football level. Perhaps Crappy Carson Palmer and Showboatin' Chad Johnson could have a winning season there. ;)

I wont bet against the Patriots but I dont seriously see them getting to the SuperBowl.

331TwistedWedge
12-31-2007, 11:29 PM
jacksonville will win the pittsburgh game, they are on fire ... best line in football, on both sides of the ball ...

~ dont count the defending champs out of this ~

Johnson1134
01-01-2008, 01:33 AM
This coming from a Bengals fan...a team who has had only 1 winning season in 16 years...Seriously. The score was 29-23 Jags. And there were a few starters out that game. Willie Parker being out DOES hurt but Davenport can obviously hold his own. Itll be close but I forsee the Steelers coming out on top in this game.

Id cheer on the Bengals but they arent even in the playoffs. Perhaps they should try the College football level. Perhaps Crappy Carson Palmer and Showboatin' Chad Johnson could have a winning season there. ;)

I wont bet against the Patriots but I dont seriously see them getting to the SuperBowl.
who said i was a bengals fan?

02mingryGT
01-01-2008, 10:57 AM
jacksonville will win the pittsburgh game, they are on fire ... best line in football, on both sides of the ball ...

~ dont count the defending champs out of this ~

Right on Rick. My thoughts as well. And how can anyone can be "surprised" if the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl. They have home field advantage on that shitty field of their's, backed up by 16 wins.

Regardless it should make for an interesting playoffs.

Johnson1134
01-01-2008, 01:25 PM
i think the 2 weeks off will hurt the pats???just my opinion.i think the jags are the next best to the pats in the afc.but i think they can beat the pats.they are the only team that can play the closest to a perfect game.which is what will beat the pats.we will see.

NXStang
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I think the COltswill probably snag the AFC to be honest. Marvin Harrison is back and well, theyve been doing damn good without him.

Patriots have gotten COCKY if you havent noticed some of their latest interviews. At first they tried to downplay the 16-0 but now, lil cocky.

And if the Patriots DONT win the SB....then it was all worthless cause they still wont be better than the 72 Dolphins. Theyll fade into history like the 34 and 42 Bears did.