PDA

View Full Version : 2007! NWS Language...Kiss My A--!!

Maximus
01-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Hmmm where to go with this......

What can I say about 2007??
It started off like any other year, typical January Cincinnati weather and shit. All of us were looking forward to the upcoming season, and all the Stangbangerz "events" and well, for Winter to be over. We would welcome fellow SBZ into the store and talk about SBZ stuff and everyone always wanted to know: when Vinny was planning the Spring Cruise in, whats Vinny doing with TT, Did Vinny get my T-shirt in yet, How do I get A SBZ sticker, etc etc etc Everyone wanted to be apart of the GUY we all know as Vinny. I was one of the Lucky ones that got to see him a few times a week. He would stop in and we would Bullshit about stuff and off he would go in the LOUD, STOCK, 3" having Exhaust, Black Coupe! LOL! Selling that car to Holly was the best thing that ever happened to Vinny (car wise) It was HIM. Cmon, who puts a RUBBER CHICKEN on an antenna and races it at NMRA.....VINNY!! Who CALLS OUT the announcer at NMRA....VINNY!!
But he also had another Stang he called Twisted Twins...Im not gonna go on about the SHIT he went threw with it...THIS WAS THE YEAR IT WOULD HIT THE TRACK!! THIS WAS THE FUCKING YEAR WE ALL GET TO BUST EM OFF WITH OUR BELOVED BUDDY VINNY!! THIS IS WHY HE WENT THREW HELL...A FUCKING MUSTANG...SO HE COULD REMAIN TOP OF THE HEAP OF THIS MOTLEY CRUE WE CALL STANGBANGERZ!! HE WAS AND STILL IS A PART OF US ALL.
Then the Un-Fucking thinkable....
http://stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28530
THAT day changed ALL of us for-ever.:(
It reminded me that you never know when your time is up....I still miss the guy...This place is Deffinately not the same:(

Lets see, what other depressing BULLSHIT happened...
I turned another digit towards 40. Gas prices continue to FUCING SUCK BALLZ!! Natural Gas and Electricity bills ARE THREW THE FUCKING ROOF!! The govt continues to do nothing, EXCEPT invent NEW FUCKING TAXES!! HIGH RENT COCK SUCKERS!!!
Had 60+ days of STOOPID ASS HEAT!! Who the FUCK wants to race when your Ballz are full of Frumunda?? Realized I didnt have any Fucking thing to race anyways. Number ONE on the Dozen last year, My Dick in my hand this year. :mad: (08 WILL be different:boxing:) But still, SHIT ASS year for racing...Oh how much fun a tire spinning 14 second car is....Yaaaa (FU if you only run 14!...Im not being PC tonight!!) There again, #2 in UMTR S/S and this year....HA! Dick is now in my other hand.

Im gonna go make a Crown and CAFFEINE FUCKING COKE. GAWD DAMN, CAFFEINE FREE:mad:

Happy New Years. Ill be back in a few.......

Mr.Moontang
01-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Amen Craig I miss Vinny too...

331TwistedWedge
01-01-2008, 12:26 AM
let it rip bro ... were listening ...

Maximus
01-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Glug Glug Glug.....Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!
So where was I??

Oh yeah
FUCK 2007!!!
Drop the Fucking ball and lets get started on 2008!!

I mean seriously. ALOT of bad shit happened in this year...or is it just me?
FUCK NO ITS NOT JUST ME...edit..Just Love your friends. When they say something bad, listen and do something about it.

ANYWHO!!
Im gonna tatoo 2007 on my ASS!! Hows that for a Political statement??
"Hey Craig? What did you think of 2007?"
HERE, LET ME SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT!!!

Ok Im looking for Dick Clark and I find some FAG hopping and dancing?? WTF!! Wheres DICK??? Oh, I found it. Carson?? He needs DICK!! :lol:

17 minutes!!

331TwistedWedge
01-01-2008, 12:48 AM
:lol: lmao ... theres kelly clarkson, she def needs some pee pee ... i want to put my cock on and around her mouth ... i really want to cock slap her in the jaw ...

331TwistedWedge
01-01-2008, 12:49 AM
is it bad to want to cock slap hanna montana? ... man im sick ...

Maximus
01-01-2008, 01:05 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustang8998
01-01-2008, 01:22 AM
It's gotta be better, right?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Carl
01-01-2008, 01:26 AM
Happy new year Cracker!!

Maximus
01-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Happy new year Cracker!!

You too guy. Be careful over there!!:)

Maximus
01-01-2008, 01:39 AM
WHOA!! 5802 posts!!:lol:

Cherry Blossom
01-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Oh yeah
FUCK 2007!!!
Drop the Fucking ball and lets get started on 2008!!

I agree 110%! 2007 sucked!!!

Welcome 2008! So long '07 - you suck!:chicken:

2008 is already better!!!!

Cherry Blossom
01-01-2008, 02:01 AM
187 posts! I fucking ROCK!!!!:cool1:

Maximus
01-01-2008, 02:08 AM

Chica Bount Chica Bount Chica bount bount!!!:lol:

Mr.Moontang
01-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Happy New Year everybody...I have a stick shift now!!!

93hulk
01-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I must admitt 2007 has been a pretty bad year for me also. In my personal life, career wise, had to sell my car, & Vin. So 2007 KMA! Bring on 2008, new car, new job and maybe things will continue to be better at home.:flipoff:

Mista Bone
01-01-2008, 07:44 AM
when I hear this song, I think of Vinny slapping skins........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYEuWctr5no&feature=related

Lets make a great 2008!

dedpedal
01-01-2008, 09:50 AM
I miss 2007 like I miss a big pimple on my ass.

MrsAPE
01-01-2008, 10:11 AM
There was good though....PowerFest comes to mind!!
But yeah...07 wasn't the best that's for sure!!
Here's too a great one!!

bobtsgt
01-01-2008, 10:43 AM

HELL YEA!!!! X 1,000,000,000 Happy New Year cracka boy

jrmylmach1
01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I agree totally that 2007 sucked big ones. To top it all off last night at Walt's Hitching Post on Madison Pike my wifes purse was stolen. They took her credit cards and drivers license. Of course I was able to close all of the cards last night except the 5/3 card. Funny how the largest banking institution that I do business with doesn't have anyone in the fraud department at all times. I left a message at 11:00 last night and I see today that at 11:50 and 11:55 the a**holes made purchases of $61 and $63 at what I assume is a gas station on dixie highway. If that stupid 5/3 would have decent customer service they wouldn't have been able to use the card.:mad::mad: Time to get a new bank.

Jeremy

YouGotJunk
01-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Man I dont know what everyone's crying about 2007 for?? I mean yeah there was alot of bad things that happened...alot of them might have been able to be avoided..but some things were just out of our control and left to the man upstairs. I think for the most part, I had a pretty good 2007...I woke up everyday, I had all my friends and family that were here for me and to hang out with, bought some new parts for the racecar, and hell even made some money throughout the year. I have alot of good memories...whether it be hanging out with friends at the racetrack...or hanging out at home with the family and being lazy. I think as long as ya wake up in the morning...able to go throughout your day like always..even if there is speedbumps and headaches along the way....it's still better than not waking up at all I would think?????:confused:

mustangrfast88
01-01-2008, 01:59 PM
i agree 2007 glad 2008 i know it will be abetter year for me hope it is a good year for everybody eles

Maximus
01-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Man I dont know what everyone's crying about 2007 for?? I mean yeah there was alot of bad things that happened...alot of them might have been able to be avoided..but some things were just out of our control and left to the man upstairs. I think for the most part, I had a pretty good 2007...I woke up everyday, I had all my friends and family that were here for me and to hang out with, bought some new parts for the racecar, and hell even made some money throughout the year. I have alot of good memories...whether it be hanging out with friends at the racetrack...or hanging out at home with the family and being lazy. I think as long as ya wake up in the morning...able to go throughout your day like always..even if there is speedbumps and headaches along the way....it's still better than not waking up at all I would think?????:confused:

Thanks for taking the high road guy. Im glad you can see the good in everything. :rolleyes:

331TwistedWedge
01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
if you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always gotten ... im making some changes in 2008 ... thats for damn sure ...

YouGotJunk
01-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks for taking the high road guy. Im glad you can see the good in everything. :rolleyes:

Ah it's not taking the high road...it's just doing what I have to do to get by..and trying my best to have some fun along the way. Will 2008 be much better if we sit around and bitch about 2007 all the time???? LMAO!!!:lol::cool1::cool2:

Maximus
01-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Ah it's not taking the high road...it's just doing what I have to do to get by..and trying my best to have some fun along the way. Will 2008 be much better if we sit around and bitch about 2007 all the time???? LMAO!!!:lol::cool1::cool2:

Thats why we vent/bitch/moan/complain...to get it out of our system. I know it wont bring Vinny back and I know it wont make 2007 better. But for a brief moment in time, I felt better about the whole situation.

Now as far as the good in 2007.....

My baby girl turned 1. Im expecting another baby near my birthday. We got a Dyno at the store. I sold a few things.;) My family is Happy and healthy. Im still here and Im looking forward to racing with ALL my buddies in 2008.:cheers:

DeckerEnt
01-02-2008, 03:51 PM

My baby girl turned 1. Im expecting another baby near my birthday. We got a Dyno at the store. I sold a few things.;) My family is Happy and healthy. Im still here and Im looking forward to racing with ALL my buddies in 2008.:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Hear hear Craig. Cheers to you and yours and 2008 will hopefully be a blast!!
Keith

YouGotJunk
01-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Thats why we vent/bitch/moan/complain...to get it out of our system. I know it wont bring Vinny back and I know it wont make 2007 better. But for a brief moment in time, I felt better about the whole situation.

My baby girl turned 1. Im expecting another baby near my birthday. We got a Dyno at the store. I sold a few things.;) My family is Happy and healthy. Im still here and Im looking forward to racing with ALL my buddies in 2008.:cheers:

I understand where your coming from completely. There was alot of things in 2007 that really sucked...Losing our good friend Vinny was by far the worst..It's not been the same around here since...and never ever will be. I just try to remember all the good things...and try to move along in life and be happy and have fun...I look at it like we never know..when OUR last day could be..So I just try to be happy...spend time with friends and family and remember all the good things that's happened over the years and live the way i'd want people to remember me...but enough of that...What kinda spot you gonna give me on 73 this year????:lol::lol::lol:

Maximus
01-02-2008, 04:48 PM
What kinda spot you gonna give me on 73 this year????:lol::lol::lol:

Cmon guy, you know I dont street race.

Surfing over to Myspace and deleting a certain video

:bigthumb:lol:

YouGotJunk
01-02-2008, 05:01 PM
lol I hear ya!! I do remember hearing about how all you guys drove home in a nice orderly fashion at 55mph on 75S when you guys had the "running of the ponys"

Maximus
01-02-2008, 05:39 PM
55mph? More like 5500rpm!!! LOL!!

Good times.:bigthumb