PDA

View Full Version : F/S : DYNOJET WIDEBAND COMMANDER A/F GUAGES

Brandon Alsept
01-02-2008, 07:48 PM
I have 5 Black Face and 5 White Face sets for sale. These retail for $529.95 from Dynojet and I belive sell for around $450 from most people online. I will sell these for $425 Shipped on these. They will most likely go fast so get them while you can

Paypal > Balsept46@gmail.com

Here is some information on the product

As a world leader in motorsports chassis dynamometers and diagnostic equipment, Dynojet Research Inc. is pleased to announce the Wide Band Commander.
The Wide Band Commander is a tuner’s best friend. It provides a complete picture for proper air-to-fuel ratio analysis. Unlike many “Air/Fuel Systems” on the market that use inferior narrow band technology, this unit has the capability to read from 10.1:1 to 18.1:1 using a Bosch 5 wire LSU4 wideband sensor. This is by far the most complete kit available on the market today.
Once installed, the Wide Band Commander provides an “in-vehicle” dash mount AFR display gauge with a built in warning light, as well as data recording which can be retrieved and analyzed using the supplied software package.

*Lowest cost / most complete kit on the market!
*1 wire tach hook up on any vehicle, no need for a tach adaptor
*Modular programmable output for nitrous, water injection, timing retard, etc......endless possibilities
*Record files with or without a laptop
*Play back log files with the WBC software or export a text file
*Uses highly accurate, readily available plug and play Bosch LSU4 wide band sensor
*Insight to achieve maximum safe power
*Download software and firmware updates 24/7 from widebandcommander.com
*Dynojet quality and toll free technical support

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL16/709000/17765002/296224618.jpg
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL16/709000/17765002/296224614.jpg

5.0calypso93lx
01-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Do these have the ability to log against rpm?

Timido
01-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Yes you can log against RPM. I got one of these from Brandon a couple of years ago. It has been a great tool for me. You can set up the window switchs in the programing to turn on the warning light on the guage at certain air fuels. You can use the window switchs to turn off nitrous at certains air fuels or Rpms . I am sure there is alot more than I have even tried. I like mine alot. I make a pass and watch the air fuel or datalog it then make minor changes if I need to.

Brandon Alsept
01-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Like Tim said it does log RPM, they have a one wire hook up for RPM;)

Brandon Alsept
01-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Gonna lower the price :cool1:

$375 for all the Stangbangerz peeps;)