PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have drag spring on the street?

hchays
01-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I am going to install drag springs in my 94 GT and wanted some input. I have already bought the springs (Motorsport/Eibach w/air bag). I would like to know what the people that have them on the street think about the handling and ride. I would also like to know if it changed your ride height. Let me know your thoughts.......

Sharad
01-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I personally don't mind driving with a FULL (as in COMPLETE) drag suspension on the street. It's not like you're worried about your skidpad numbers when you're driving around on drag springs and skinnies in the front.

RACEME
01-04-2008, 06:42 AM
I have the Eiback drag launch kit on my 95. I had to remove the rear springs because it just sat too low in the back. I think if you had some type of rear control arm with an adjustable spring pad, then it would be fine. I run lakewood by the way.

hchays
01-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I installed them on Sunday and they work great. I used the Ford Motorsport (Eibach made) drag pack w/ airbag. The only issue that I have is that the front of the car sits a little higher than I would like. I'm sure that it will settle a little in the next few weeks as I drive it.