PDA

View Full Version : Steel reserve

TARDY
01-08-2008, 06:04 PM
BEER :bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

Steel Reserve is a low-quality, low-prestige, low-dignity malt beverage. Purchasing Steel Reserve is often an act of desperation by would-be drinkers in times of economic hardship. Aside from drinking cleaning solvents, Steel Reserve is perhaps the cheapest possible way to exit this reality. Its combination of astonishingly low price and extraordinarily high alcohol content has made it popular among both bums and young people.

Once only available in the darkest corners of the hood, Steel Reserve can now be found in supermarkets, liquor stores, and lying sideways next to unconscious transients all across America. Although notably foul tasting, this is a drink that will take you where you want to go (quickly and cheaply). At $.99 a tallboy, I find it possible to get drunk on the amount of change found under the couch, without even having to look in my car’s ashtray.

The Steel Reserve logo is a stylized number 211, which aside from being an ancient symbol for steel, is also the penal code # for armed robbery. It’s likely that steel reserve has been the inspiration for many a convenience store jacking. Poor judgment and personal injury are notoriously correlated with the consumption of Steel Reserve. The drink’s harsh flavor effectively masks the high alcohol content, leaving the drinker confused as to how much he has actually consumed. Even experienced drinkers get into trouble when partying with the 2-1-1.My pick for best beer

8NO4CYL
01-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Oh come on..... it smells like a dead dog. :D

Paul408Notch
01-08-2008, 06:19 PM
:lol: I talked my friend Andy into buying a 22oz steel reserve a few years ago, and to this day, it's the only beer he won't drink again. He likes pbr, wiedemann, and even the beast, but won't touch steel reserve.

TARDY
01-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I love it.I have a 22 every night!!!!

Mista Bone
01-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Even I have to cut the 211 with Beast Ice to be able to drink it........

......211 = worst hangover ever!

Johnson1134
01-08-2008, 06:45 PM
yeah its nasty.first beer i ever drank.it'll get ya!

Johnson1134
01-08-2008, 07:02 PM
A.K.A. rusty water.

DeckerEnt
01-08-2008, 07:06 PM
I second the steel reserve alcohol content. I think it is printed BOLDLY on the can. But it is a bitter tasting beer.
Keith

Black Hole
01-08-2008, 07:42 PM
I have a couple in the fridge, but I didn't buy em and I'll never drink that crap.....they'll sit there until my buddy comes over to drink em.

I'll SPRING for some Bud Select instead. :bigthumb

08 Vette
01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
I have a couple in the fridge, but I didn't buy em and I'll never drink that crap.....they'll sit there until my buddy comes over to drink em.

I'll SPRING for some Bud Select instead. :bigthumb

Thank God I'm not your buddy, I'm not drinking the crap! :tongue2:

Black Horse
01-08-2008, 08:25 PM
That stuff tastes like it is made from the quench water at the steel mill....hmmm.....well then maybe it is!

mustanginky
01-08-2008, 08:42 PM
god it's horrible, the worst beer i've ever consumed, short of coffee flavored guiness

DeckerEnt
01-08-2008, 11:20 PM
But it will get you there quick.
Keith

Mista Bone
01-09-2008, 05:00 AM
But it will get you there quick.
Keith

Beast Ice will do that, without killing you!

Black Horse, you saying Miller in Trenton might be using water from Armco?