PDA

View Full Version : Project "HRSEPWR"

HRSEPWR
01-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Hey guys.. I have had this project going on for a while now just never found the time to post up my progress. Well finally I have organized where I'm at which is not much, still have alot to go... There are quite a few pics so I giving the link to my album on photobucket to save some space on here.

Eventually the goal is to have all handles, antenna mount, and latches shaved. Changing the color to Fords 08 Alloy (dark grey). Engine is 302 w/ vortech SQ 8-10 psi, tremec 3550, 3.73 rear, and soon upr tubular suspension upgrades... Hopefully will be done by summer this year.

Here is the link.. the pictures are in reverse order of operation.. I will try to post individual pics on here as I go..

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/sellmakw/Project%20HRSEPWR/

:bigthumb

Ryan218
01-12-2008, 10:15 PM
good start! your pretty good with metal work!

Maximus
01-12-2008, 10:17 PM
lookin good!!:bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
01-12-2008, 11:35 PM
wow, lookin good man.

I did a lot of the same on my car.people dont understand thats a lot of work and it takes a lot of time.

You should post the pics up here as you make progress so we can just scroll down and see them. ;)

How do you plan to keep the hatch closed without the latch assembly there?:confused: Id like to do that to mine if I could figure a reliable way to open and close it. :)

mustangboy
01-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Please keep it a 4 eye car!!! And oh yeah more pics!!:cool1:

92coupe
01-13-2008, 02:30 AM

Definetly what Kenny said!:bigthumb

BUHBYY
01-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey Kev car has always looked good , wasn't it grey back in the day ??? let me know when you are in town I will come over and wrench ! I am not bad at bodywork either !!:lol:

HRSEPWR
01-13-2008, 05:24 PM

Oh Definately... I've always loved the four eyes... wouldn't dream of changing it..:D

Hey Kev car has always looked good , wasn't it grey back in the day ??? let me know when you are in town I will come over and wrench ! I am not bad at bodywork either !!:lol:

No, the car was maroon when I bought it, then I changed it to the blue... I might take you up on the body work, as I can work with metal ok, but body work (filler, paint, etc.) I really haven't a clue.. :)... I'll be in town this weekend, not sure if I'll have time to work on the car or not... First I have to get rid of my addiction to playing ps3 call of duty 4, online gameplay has sucked the life out of me.... Damn its fun! :)

HRSEPWR
01-13-2008, 09:51 PM
wow, lookin good man.

I did a lot of the same on my car.people dont understand thats a lot of work and it takes a lot of time.

You should post the pics up here as you make progress so we can just scroll down and see them. ;)

How do you plan to keep the hatch closed without the latch assembly there?:confused: Id like to do that to mine if I could figure a reliable way to open and close it. :)

I'm still keeping the latch assembly there, it's unbolted in the pics... and I'm going to wire the solenoid for the trunk to an aux relay to have remote entry like the doors...