PDA

View Full Version : Omnimax & Museum of Natural History

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Haven't been since i was a kid in school on a field trip...we got bored today and said wth and went...had a blast. They were playing Sea Monsters at the Omnimax which was pretty cool for what it was. It was a good 3 hours of entertainment for the price of 2 tickets to the movies....pretty good for the money.

95redstang
01-12-2008, 11:18 PM
It's fun down there...We go to the childrens museum about 1 a month. The only thing that we haven't done is the Omnimax...Some of the stuff in the Natural history museum are the same pieces from when I was a little kid. We use to go all the time when I was a kid. It use to be over on Gilbert Ave where channel 9 is now....

mustangboy
01-13-2008, 01:53 AM
We have had season passes there for a few year now and it is alot of fun. The kids love that place.:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
01-13-2008, 11:12 AM
We have passes as well. Great place for kids. We went down and went through the pirates exibit last month. Kind of lame if you ask me.
Keith

abush1971
01-13-2008, 02:56 PM
We have passes as well. Great place for kids. We went down and went through the pirates exibit last month. Kind of lame if you ask me.
Keith

Pirates was a lot more reading than I thought it would be. It was the exhibits world preimere so I am sure they will get a lot of feedback for the next city. I work at the Museum Center, and there are so cool things coming up: DONT miss the Bodies Exhibit, it will be crazy. They have had a a few of the bodies in for media stuff and they are nuts. Also they are going to be having different movies on Saturday nights. The first one will be 'Ski to the Max,' good action ski movie.

Maximus
01-13-2008, 03:02 PM
We have had season passes there for a few year now and it is alot of fun. The kids love that place.:bigthumb

Kids?? HA! I climb all over the tree house! of course my step daughter is now at the age that I "embarass her" So I guess Ill have to wait a few more months. Thats when my daughter will be old enough to climb around in the Tree fort!! WOOT!!:D

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah we really wanna go see Bodies. I read about that in a magazine a while back...can't wait.

DeckerEnt
01-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Bodies is going to be cool. I have been told that if you are a smoker, like I am, you will think long and hard about quitting. It may work for me. Kind of scared into it.
Keith

Pops Fun
01-13-2008, 05:37 PM
we have passes lots to do there, when Ellen was young she knew her way around that place!!