PDA

View Full Version : Naples car scene

bobtsgt
01-12-2008, 10:38 PM
I forget but isn't there somebody from Naples on here? Dave and I are bored and want to check out the car scene down here but don't know where the hot spots are. Any help? Ft. meyers isn't that far from here but the more local the better.

bangingears
01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
a little north west of you is tampa. Last time we were down there it was pretty crazy, alot of nice cars in ft. meyers also.

untamed
01-12-2008, 10:58 PM
We used to vacation in Naples every year and the only car seen we ever came across were the OLD people that passed us like we were sitting still. They don't mess around down there. If you look in your rear view mirror and see a head of grey, PLEASE for Gods sake .....get out of the way. LOL.

Mr.Moontang
01-12-2008, 11:00 PM
^^^They are safe, I am sure that Dave is driving...

untamed
01-12-2008, 11:12 PM
I think Ft Meyers is only about 28 mile from there. If you want any action that might be your best bet or at least the closest one. Naples is old people. (FAST )Old people.

mustangboy
01-13-2008, 01:55 AM
I know there ALOT of Crown Vics and Caddies down that way.:rolleyes:

bobtsgt
01-13-2008, 01:29 PM
haha well thanks guys and gals. We fly in/out of Ft.Meyers and know its the bigger hot spot. There is a show ad in the local paper for next Sunday but I won't be here for that. Were coming back the end of March and I hope to have a list of car related places to hit up.