PDA

View Full Version : Crazy idea i got from another site..

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-14-2008, 06:49 AM
Someone posted this idea he had on another site and it's kinda silly but for some reason it sounds like it's almost possible:

So women who hang around eachother tend to PMS together over time, right? And the world population is increasing steadily and the whole 6 degrees of separation says we're all 6 people away from everyone else, right?

Well that means that some day very soon, EVERY woman on earth could be PMS'ing on the exact same week of every month of the year.

:eek2: On one hand i'm thinking that if this was possible, it would've happened already. Then again the fact that it hasn't happened yet only makes the possibility that much greater.

It's kinda stupid but i'd be interested to hear what the women of the site think about it....for those who have lived with other women and had their periods happen around the same time, do you think it would be possible?

2-8-1
01-15-2008, 01:45 AM
My G/F's cycle is messed up because of medical problems. She never gets her period unless she takes specific birth control.

My g/f is a keeper!

ponymom05
01-15-2008, 07:49 AM
Wouldn't it be great for men to know that for that one week each month every woman would be PMsing. Men could just go fishing or something for that week and not have to deal with it.

However, the female population would just keep getting smaller because the women would probably kill each other since they would have no men to bitch at and would just turn on each other. The population would go down by half each month until eventually you would only have men and children left.

Seems like you guys will have to just suck it up and deal with it for the population's sake!!