PDA

View Full Version : Anyone rent out apartments?

92StangMan
01-15-2008, 11:06 PM
I made a thread about two weeks ago stating that I adopted a Rottie AFTER I had permission from my apartment complex and last Tuesday they sent me a letter stating that I must get rid of him. "A lot of people", however many 'a lot' is, have supposedly complained about my dog because I walk him around. He doesn't bark (I can count on one hand how many times I've heard him back the two weeks he was here) and never initiates anything. I tried to find out who complained about my dog so that maybe they could meet him and then realize that he's not aggressive and nothing to be scared of. They wouldn't let it happen.

Now I am looking for an apartment complex that will allow myself and my Rottie to live. Does anyone have a lead on where to go?

DeckerEnt
01-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Most complexes will make you pay a little extra for pets because of any damage but most should allow pets. I don't know of any in the burlington area but if you want to live in Fort Mitchell, the reserve I think allows pets.
Good luck.
Keith

92StangMan
01-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Pets, yes; Rottweilers, no. That's the problem.

fst 5pto
01-16-2008, 12:20 AM
that's goong to be your biggest issue.... a lot of people think those breed of dogs, along with others such as pits n dobermans are mean/aggressive regardless, yet it is how the dog is trained/raised. I would pick out apartments you like then narrow it down based on the ones who will accept your rot.

Good luck with your search!

DeckerEnt
01-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Ever thought about buying something? With the real estate market the way it is, it's a buyer's market. You could save big time on a house or condo that has been on the market for a while. Brandon, you should PM this guy.
Keith

Kelly Pelrine
01-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Try Sky Harbor off of Limaburg. Ask for Amanda or Michelle, they were life savers to me last year. I have 5 cats (try finding a place that will take that many of anything lol) and they allowed me to stay. I did have to pay more but i didnt care.

Xuzhu
01-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Most apartments have a weight limit on dogs too. Good place to search though is rent.com